Reservation is a supportive action taken by the government for fixed quotas, where some seats are reserved for socially and educationally backward communities, scheduled castes, and tribes. In quota systems, seats are reserved under the caste differences, gender differences, and religion differences Every recruitment has reservation policy. The reservation policy of 3rd-grade Teacher recruitment set by the Government of Rajasthan. The reservation shall be applied for few categories which are decided by Director of Primary Education Rajasthan Bikaner. The candidates who want to apply for 3rd Grade Teacher Rajasthan must be aware of reservation quota which is decided by Government of Rajasthan. To know about 3rd Grade Teacher Rajasthan Reservation / Quota 2018 read the full article.
3rd Grade Teacher Rajasthan Reservation / Quota 2018
The reservation shall be applied for the SC/ST/ Non-creamy Layer OBC/ Non-Creamy layer MBC / PWD/ Female candidates/ Widow/ Divorcee/Marriage Distorted and Sharia candidates of Bara District.
- The application fee for General / OBC creamy layer is RS.100/-, for Non- Creamy layer OBC- 70 and for SC/ST -Rs 60/-.
- The candidate of Rajasthan Native who falls under SC/ST/OBC category(male) or Female candidate of General Category will get relaxation up to maximum 05 years.
- And the female candidates with Rajasthan Native and falls Under the SC/ST/OBC category will get relaxation up to maximum 10 years.
- For Ex-serviceman this relaxation increase up to 10 years and 12.5% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Serviceman.
- The candidates who are currently working in the Panchayat of Rajasthan will get the age relaxation up to 03 years.
- 2% vacancies are reserved for the Sports Quota 2018. If any candidate who has participated in Indian Olympics or national level sports or certificate for any sports received by Indian Olympic Association or an affiliated national sports federation
- Any candidate part of the Indian team which represented India in an International Tournament.
- Any reserved seat for BC/MBC (non- creamy) will be vacant that would be given to the General candidate.
- If any vacant seat left which was reserved for the female candidate that would be offered to the male candidate.
- Caste certificate of married women before their marriage would not be accepted. They would have to get the new one made.
- For the female, the reserved seat for widow women is 8% and for divorced women, it is 2%.
- In addition to the divorce divination of the court in the case of Muslim women, the divorce certificate issued by Qazi authorized to issue a divorce note will also be valid, but in this regard, presenting the woman on the affidavit on two prestigious persons of the society.