3rd Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2018 – The Director of Primary Education Rajasthan Bikaner has released the Online Application Form for the 3rd Grade Teacher in Rajasthan. Total 26000 vacancies are introduced for the interested candidates. The recruitment is conducting on the basis of the REET Score. The candidate who has not appeared in the REET should qualify it first after that he/she would be eligible for the recruitment. The application process has been stared from April 14, 2018. The applications should reach before the last date of Online Application for 3rd Grade Teacher. Get here complete details about 3rd Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2018 on this page.
3rd Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2018
The 3rd Grade Teacher application process has been started and the candidates who are willing to appear for the same must fill in the application form before the due date i.e April 30, 2018. Follow the table given below to know the schedule of 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 and application form.
|Commencement of Online Application||14 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit Application along with fee||30 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee for 3rd Grade Teacher
The candidates have to pay the Online application fee for 3rd Grade teacher according to his/her category.
- The application fee for the General/ Creamy Layer OBC/ MBC is Rs. 100/-.
- The candidates of Rajasthan Native and who falls under Creamy Layer OBC/ MBC is Rs. 70/.
- The SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan have to pay only Rs. 60/-.
The candidates have to submit the application form on the e-Mitra KEYSOK portals of Rajasthan.
How to make an online application for 3rd Grade Teacher?
The candidates who are interested in applying for 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment can apply through the link that will be provided above or they can directly go to official website. The candidates must read the instructions given below before registering themselves online.
- Log in to the SSO portal on the official website.
- Make a new login Id password and then you have to log in again.
- Click on the “Recruitment Portal” service.
- Here you have to do One Time Registration(OTR) based on Adhaar before filling the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application fee. For submitting the application fee the candidates are advised not to use any other portal except the suggested Portal for making the payment.
- At the time of registration, the candidates are advised to provide their own mobile no and email id so that future communications will be easy for the candidates. As all the intimation regarding recruitment process will be sent to the candidates through their registered mobile no.
Documents to produce at the time of Application Process
At the time of the application, some documents should be produced by the candidates. The list of the documents is given here. So don’t forget to take this along with you.
- Senior secondary or Equivalent Marksheet.
- Marksheet of Graduation Degree.
- Marksheet or Proof of qualifying BTC or Equivalent Examination
- Domicile of the Current State(if applicable)
- Caste Certificate(If applicable)
- Certificate of Disability if claimed by the candidate
- If a candidate is a Widow, then Declaration Letter of Re-marriage has not done. And Death Certificate of the Husband,s Death.
- If a candidate is a divorcee then Divorce Agreement verified by the court and Declaration Letter of Re-marriage has not done.
- REET qualifying Certificate.(if qualified)
The candidates failing to submit any of the certificates, their candidature can be cancelled by the recruitment body.