Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) has notified 1600 District Officer Posts. The corporation is looking for a flexible team player with the ability to learn new processes and good management and organisation skills for the post of District Officer, MIS Officer, District Manager, Area Manager and State Head. The corporation is offering good scale pay for the posts along with the grade pay. The number of vacancies is divided in the above-mentioned posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on the official website of AAHC at aahc.org.in The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. There will be no written examination under the selection process.
Candidates can go through this article for the details of the AAHC recruitment 2017- 1600 District Officer Posts such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, result and the important dates for AAHC recruitment 2017- 1600 District Officer Posts.
- Names of shortlisted candidates have been released. Candidates can check it from the link below.
- The interview will tentatively start from 1st week of October, at different locations in your state. A separate communications by message and mail will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded on our website tentatively by 15 Nov 2017 (6:00 PM), with joining date by first week of December 2017.
|Application Form||Click Here for Apply Online
Click Here for Login
Click Here for Generate Challan
Click Here to check the Application status and list of shortlisted candidates
AAHC Recruitment 2017
- Total No. of Vacancies – 1600
Educational Qualification – 12th Pass or Graduate Candidates may apply for the mention posts.
Selection Process – The candidates for the 1600 AAHC District Posts will be selected on the basis of only Personal Interview.
Important Dates for AAHC Recruitment 2017
The important dates for the recruitment are given below in the table. Candidates must check the dates and apply accordingly.
|Registration Starts||15 Jul 2017|
|Registration Ends||02 Sep 2017|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates for interview round||25 Sep 2017|
|Commencement of the Personal Interview||1st week of October|
|List of Qualified candidates||15 Nov 2017|
AAHC Application Form 2017
Application Process is over now.
- The application fee for all the candidates (ST/SC/ General/ OBC) is Rs. 500/- which has to be paid along with the service charge of Rs. 8/- Therefore the total application fee is Rs. 508/-
The application fee can be paid only through e-challan with will be payable at Punjab National Bank. Candidates have to take a print out of the e-challan and fill it and should submit it along with the application fee to the Punjab National Bank.
There are certain steps to fill and submit the application form which is given below:
- Candidates must visit the official website at aahc.org.in
- Click on the Career or apply for Job link mentioned on the website
- Then click on the generate e-challan by filling the necessary details as name, gender and category.
- Now submit the application fee through e-challan.
- After the successful submission of the application fee, now candidate can proceed to fill the application form for the recruitment.
- Visit the aahc.org.in/aaply.aspx link.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details and attach the scanned documents and then click on the “submit button”.
- Click on Print Button to view the details entered. Candidates must note down the application reference number for the future use.
- After filling all the details, take a printout of the filled in application form and retain it till the selection.
List of the scanned documents:
Given below is the list of the scanned documents that have to be uploaded by the candidate in the application form. If in case the applicant fails to produce any of the document then his or her application may be cancelled. The scanned copy of the given documents must be uploaded.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10th and 12th qualifying mark sheet
- Copy of challan submitted to Punjab National Bank
Eligibility Criteria, No. of Posts, Remuneration and Districts for AAHC Recruitment 2017
The Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) has set the eligibility norms for the candidates applying for the recruitment of Officer post-2017. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. The number of vacancies in each post ( District Officer, MIS Officer, District Manager, Area Manager and State Head) and the salary offered are given below in the table.
|DISTRICT OFFICER (data collection) 1182 Posts|
|State||Districts||Total Posts||Minimum Eligibility||Salary|
|Bihar||38||228||A pass in 12th or graduation in pursuance is applicable. The applicants must have knowledge of Local area & its Language||Contract period of 6 months-. 10000/- Fix + TA + DA
On Completion of Contract period- Rs. 18,600 – 24,900 + TA + DA + Annual Bonus
|MIS OFFICER (197 Posts)|
|Bihar||38||38||Graduation Pursuing Candidate with knowledge of Excel and MS Access. Freshers can also apply with 1 year of experience||Contract period of 6 months- 10,000/- Fix + DA
On Completion of Contract period- Rs. 18,600 – 24,900 + DA + Annual Bonus
|DISTRICT MANAGER 197 Posts|
|Bihar||38||38||Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of team management experience. The applicants must have knowledge of Local area & its Language||Contract period of 6 months- 20,000/- Fix + TA + DA
On Completion of Contract period- Rs. 26,900 – 34,700 + TA + DA + Annual Bonus
|AREA MANAGER 20 Posts|
|Bihar||38||4||Should have done graduation with minimum 3 years experience of Team Management along with the local area knowledge and its language.||46,900 – 67,700 + TA + DA + Annual bonus|
|STATE HEAD 4 Posts|
|Bihar||38||1||Minimum Graduate with atleast 5 years of team handling experience||79800 – 107600 + TA + DA + Annual Bonus|
Candidates can also check the role and responsibilities of the individual post from the official website of the Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) at aahc.org.in
Selection procedure for AAHC Recruitment 2017 – 1600 District Officer Posts
The candidates for the 1600 AAHC District Posts will be selected on the basis of only Personal Interview. The selection would be made by judging the candidates on their knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and mental fitness. After the successful commencement of the interview round, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview and the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Schedule for Selection Process / Personal Interview
The list of the provisionally selected candidates for the posts in the Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) on the basis of the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will be updated on the official website on October 3, 2017. After that, the further selection of AAHC Recruitment 2017 will be made through the interview round. The selected candidates will have to appear for the interview round with all the original documents/testimonials and experience certificates as applicable. The interview round will start in the 1st week of November 2017 at different locations in your state.
The date, time and venue of the personal interview for the recruitment shall be indicated through the message and email on the registered mobile numbers and email ID of the selected candidates. The candidates are advised to be in constant touch with AAHC website http://www.aahc.org.in for updated information.
AAHC Recruitment 2017 – 1600 District Officer Posts Results
The result of the AAHC recruitment for the 1600 Districts will be declared in the form of a merit list. The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the official website of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) at aahc.org.in by November 29, 2017, at 6:00 pm.