Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released official notification of AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 for eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice vacancies in Various Trades. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this AAI Recruitment. Eligible Aspirants can apply for AAI Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2016 through Online before the Last date. Application Forms are available on the official website, i.e., http://www.aai.aero.
Candidates who are going to participate in the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, vacancies details etc., from this page below.
AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Candidates can check the complete details from below.
Total No. of Vacancies – 682
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Operations Management Apprentice||100|
|Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice||5|
|Graduate IT Apprentice V||10|
|Graduate Finance Apprentice||116|
|Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice||44|
|Engineering (Civil) Diploma Cadre||59|
|Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice||30|
|Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice||36|
|Graduate Fire Apprentice||23|
|Diploma Fire Apprentice||46|
|Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice||62|
|Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice||70|
|ITI CNS Apprentice||34|
|ITI Fitter Apprentice||30|
|ITI Wireman Apprentice||17|
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2016) – Between 18 year to 24 years.
Educational Qualification – Graduate / PG / Diploma and ITI in various field from a recognized University/Institution.
Selection Process – Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
|Online Registration commences from||08 Nov 2016|
|Last date for completion of online registration||30 Nov 2016|
AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His\Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula).
- His\Her personal details.
- Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST.
- His\Her scanned photograph (not older than 6 months) of maximum file size 80 KB and scanned signature maximum file size 30 KB, in jpg/ jpeg format.
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their Application online from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their Applications. AAI shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their Applications due to the last minute rush.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions and check their eligibility criteria carefully before filling the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Application Form. Direct link for filling the AAI Apprentices Application Form 2016 is given below.
Get AAI Apprentices Application Form 2016 here – Click Here to fill the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Application Form issued by Airpots Authority of India (AAI).
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply On-line through http://www.aai.aero only.
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire engagement process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. You can edit the information before submission of Step-I. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Engagement of Apprentices is given below:
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once. In case of multiple registrations, their candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation.
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] Or Phone No.: 1800 266 0793 Option 3.
|Apprentice Position||Education Qualification|
|B. E. / B. Tech (IT/CSE) or Equivalent|
|Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any disciplineor Equivalent|
|Graduate Civil Engg
|B.E. / B. tech. In Civil Engineering or Equivalent|
|Diploma Civil Engg
|Diploma In Civil Engineering or Equivalent|
|B.E. / B. tech. In Electrical Engineering or Equivalent|
|Diploma In Electrical Engineering or Equivalent|
|BE (Fire / Automobile / Mechanical) or Equivalent|
|Diploma (Fire / Automobile / Mechanical) or Equivalent|
|Graduate with Statistics /Mathematics /Operation Research / Economics)|
|Graduate CNS Engg
|B.E. / B. Tech. (Electronics / Communication) or Equivalent|
|Diploma CNS Engg
|Diploma in (Electronics / Communication) or Equivalent|
|ITI CNS Apprentice||ITI in Electronics / Instrumentation / Wireless|
|ITI Fitter Apprentice||ITI Fitter|
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeshipat the notified airport/establishment.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- As provided under the Apprentices Act, candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
- Candidates should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 31.12.2016. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate
must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / College, Industrial Training Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma / Graduation / ITI course, along with his application form.
- The candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 / 2014 as amended from time to time.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/Board/AICTE as appropriate.
Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2016 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them).
AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS(To be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer ofa Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2016 – General Instruction
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.12.2016.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates shall apply for one Trade/Discipline within a State and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the many locations, subject however, to the availability of choice(s).
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection
process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.