Airports Authority of India has released notification for eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. Applicants could apply online through AAI Website i.e., www.aai.aero. Candidates are required to read all the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
AAI Junior Assitant Recruitment 2017-2018 (ER Region)
All the candidates who are participating in the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-2018 (ER Region) can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
|Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application||19 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1&2 of On-Line Registration 1||19 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at State Bank of India||21 Jul 2017|
|Date of CBT||25 Sep 2017|
|Date of CBT Result||17 Nov 2017|
|Endurance Test(PST & PET) Admit Card||08 Dec 2017|
|Endurance Test Date||10 Dec 2017|
|Section List||28 Dec 2017|
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4
Total No. of Vacancies – 105
- UR – 56
- SC – 13
- ST – 17
- OBC NCL** – 19
Scale of Pay – Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
Selection Process – The candidates will have to appear for computer-based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
Application Fee is Rs. 400/-.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Before registering/submitting online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID
- While applying ON-LINE, the candidate should keep the scanned/digital copy of their passport size color photograph (not more than six months old) of file size 30-80 KB and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only) for uploading with online application.
- Scanned copy of all relevant certificates/documents/details relating to eligibility criteria
Application process is over now
- Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable should be remitted by the applicant other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only.
How to Apply?
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. You can Edit the Information before submission of Step-I and Step-II Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment for Junior Assistant (Fire Services) is given below:
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; (OR ) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
Desirable Qualification & Experience
Due weight-age shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following)
- Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
- NCC “B” Certificate;
- Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment;
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Distance Vision – 6/6 Both Eyes without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N-5 in Both Eyes without Glasses. (Visual Evaluation is for each eye individually).
- Color Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Male: Not less than 167 cms
- Female: 157 cms
(c) Chest* Male: 81 cm normal. Minimum expansion 05 cm. Female: N/A
- Male: Not less than 55 kgs
- Female: 45 kgs
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
E-Admit Card has been issued for the Computer Based Online Test for the post of JR. ASSISTANT (FIRE SERVICES) in AAI, Eastern Region to be held on 25.09.2017. Direct link to download the admit card is given below.
- To download AAI Junior Assistant 2017, PST & PET Admit Card, Click here.
- To download AAI Junior Assistant 2017, CBT Admit Card, Click here
- To download / View Syllabus, Click here.
Notice Regarding PST & PET: Click here to check the notice.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The candidates have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination and physical measurement test. The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
AAI Answer key 2017
The answer for the Computer Based Test for recruitment of junior Assistant (FIRE SERVICE) in Airports Authority of India, Eastern Region has been released. Candidates can submit Objection from 04.10.2017 to 08.10.2017 by 06:00 PM. The link for submission of Objection shall not be available after 06:00 PM on 08.10.2017.
AAI Junior Assitant Recruitment Result 2017
The result of Computer-Based Exam held on September 25, 2017, has been released. Candidates can check the result of CBT exam on this page from the link given below. The qualified candidates are eligible to appear for the Physical Measurement, Driving & Endurance Test.
- Check Result: Click here to check the result of the computer-based test.
- Selection List: Click here to check the selection list.
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and the Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 30/06/2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer-based/online examination for above post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing for the physical endurance test if shortlisted for further selection.
- Appointment to above-mentioned posts is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of all modules of Basic Training Course for a period of Four months.
- Candidates employed by Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of verification of documents. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling all eligibility criteria are required to appear for computer-based/online examination. The candidates have to appear for the computer-based/online exam, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test, etc for the above post at their own expenses.
- The computer-based/online test will be held in Kolkata.
- AAI reserves that right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India
- Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.