|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Airports Authority of India has released notification of Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 for SR Region Only for the eligible candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Se nd rvice)/ NE (4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. All the candidates who are eligible and check their eligibility criteria as mention below. Candidates who are going to participate in the Airports Authority of India Junior Executive 2017 for SR Region only can check the complete information like application process filling, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
Last date of receipt of application form is 31 March 2017.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 for SR Region Only
Total No. of Posts – 147
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4
- Gen – 92
- OBC – 11
- SC – 23
- ST – 21
The candidates’ Age shall not be less than 18 & not more than
- 30 years as on 31/03/2017 for UR
- 33 years as on 31/03/2017 for OBC
- 35 years as on 31/03/2017 for SC/ST
- Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex(servicemen
Educational Qualification – Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply – Application for of Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 for SR Region Only can be filled online at official website www.airportsindia.org.in. Candidates have to pay the application fee.
Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 Eligibility Criteria
10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR)
- Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
In case of (2) & (3), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only.
- Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- Eye Sight – Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses. Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height – Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest – 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight – Not less than 55 Kg.
- Hearing – Normal
- Speech – Normal
Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination. Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests.
The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on successful performance of above tests/Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations. The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta). The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
- This recruitment is meant to fill up the Vacancies in Junior Assistant (Fire service)[NE(4].
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates have to appear for the written test / physical measurement/ driving test/ endurance test to the above post at their own expenses. SC/ST candidates called for final selection will be paid re(imbursement of 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
- The eligibility with regards to age, qualification, etc. will be determined as on 31/03/2017
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. recognized institutions / Universities. Ex serviceman possessing equivalent certificate of 12th std /Diploma as mentioned above are only eligible.
- Employees of Govt. / Public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel. Advance copy will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications shall be summarily liable to be rejected. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence /requests shall be entertained.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India. The current OBC certificate should invariably contain the ‘Creamy/ Non Creamy / Non Creamy’ layer clause.
- Applications once filed will be final and will not be entertained for any change /additions/alterations. Fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted in any part of India
- The selection process adopted by AAI is not liable for challenge before any forum.
AAI Junior Executive Answer key 2016
Airports Authority of India has been released the Question Papers & Answer key for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 which was held on 17 and 18 Sep 2016. Candidates can check post wise answer key from official website or through the direct link provided below.
- Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)
- Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)
- Junior Executive (Information Technology)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations)