AASL Recruitment: Alliance Air Recruitment for various post has been started. Applications for 35 Trainee, Station Manager, More Vacancies in AASL Recruitment 2018-19. Candidates who possess the eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body can fill the application form the direct link to fill the form is also provided below. Candidates can check details like application process, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy details and more details from here.
AASL Recruitment for Station Manager, Cabin Crew & Other Post Application Form 2018
The application process for AASL recruitment for various posts has been started. The applicants need to download the format of application and submit it before the last date as mentioned below.
Details like place of posting, salary vacancies and other details are given in the image below.
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format and send the application by Post or Speed post or courier at following address in an envelope that must be superscribed with the post. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts (if, applicable.)
- To Download Application form – Click Here
Application form along with documents must be sent before on or before March 23, 2018, to the address mentioned below
Terminal -18, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Applications rec.eived late I incomplete I mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), wiil be rejected. Alliance Air will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss of any document during transit.
Document to be submitted along with the Application form
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc will be required to be submitted with application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five hundred only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC I ST).
Applicable for SC I ST I OBC Candidates Only: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certiticate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.” Candidates belonging to OBC category ,the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non -Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.”
Education Qualification –
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer: Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Chief of IT: BE I 8.tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology OR Masters of Computer Application
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI): All eligibility conditions, experience and training requirement as stipulated in CAR and amended by DGCA from time to time would be applicable.
- Station Managers(Manager Grade): Graduate
- Instructor Technical: First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical I Electronics &Communication Engg. I Aeronautical OR Approved Ground instructors (Tech I Performance) approved by DGCA or Air force preferably on ATR 72-600 aircraft
Age Criteria –
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT: Maximum 45 years (as on 01.03.2018) (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI): Maximum 70 years (as on 01.03.2018)
- Station Managers(Manager Grade): Maximum 40 years (as on 01.03.2018) (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Instructor Technical: Maximum 50 years (as on 01.03.2018) (Upper age limit is. relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Experience Required –
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer: Should have minimum 05 years of Aviation experience in Handling Finance I Accounts functions
- Chief of IT: Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in the aviation field and
Hands- on technical knowledge in the area of an airlines Passenger Service System (Reservation I DCS) and E-Commerce is essential and
Hands on technical knowledge in the area of Revenue Optimization, Cargo Reservation System, ERP, Crew Management software (Crew scheduling), Network & Data -center Management is desirable
- Station Managers(Manager Grade): Should have 05 years of Aviation experience in Airport handling or Sales and Marketing
- Instructor Technical: Should have minimum 02 years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance I Operations I Flight Safety in airline of repute
Benefits & Employment Agreements
All the Selected candidates will be appointed on a Fixed Term Employment Agreement for a period of 05 (Five) years (except for the post of Synthetic Flight Instructor which is 3 years). The Fixed Term Employment Agreement is extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Benefits – Free I CQncessional Air Passages: The Employee will be entitled for Concessional air passages, Medical Insurance for self and family as per company policy. In addition all the above posts also carries other benefits such as Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
TADA Reimbursement to ST I SC candidates: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to Delhi I New Delhi on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules at the time of Interview only.
For Official Notification – Click Here