Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd Admit Card 2018 – Admit card for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd examination will be available here soon. Candidates can download admit card through the link provided below as well as the official website. It is important to download and print the admit card of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd prior to the exam as it is compulsory to bring it on the day of the exam. Get here complete details of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd Admit Card 2018 such as schedule and how to download the admit card.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is an important document for appearing in the exam. It contains all the details like Name of the Candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Photograph, Category, Gender, Exam Name, Exam Center Name, and Code, Exam Center Address, Signature of the candidate and important instructions of the examination. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with this website for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
|Downloading call letters||21 Apr 2018|
|Online test||28 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on the official website www.abhyudayabank.co.in
How to download admit card for Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Go to the official website www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Click on the career section, then click on the admit card.
- Enter the details and submit the required details.
- Download the admit card of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd 2018.
- Print the admit card for your examination.
- Candidates must remember their application number/roll number and password as it will be needed for download the admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Examination without the following documents:
(a) Call Letter for online Examination.
(b) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Online Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.