Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank has invited Application for the post of Clerk. Candidates could apply for the same until April 18, 2018. The candidates can check the result in the shortlisted list of candidates who have qualified the exam which is released by the bank on official website. The list is based on cut off released by the bank. Candidates will have to clear both the sectional as well as the overall cutoff. Selected candidates are being called for interview. All the details related to Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Result 2018 are present here. Candidates can check below for more details.
Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Result 2018
Abhyudaya Bank includes a total of 100 vacancies. The exam held in Mumbai and the candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra. All the important dates of the Abhyudaya bank clerk result are presented here.
|Date of online test||28 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||17 May 2018|
|Interview||28 May 2018|
|Final Result||To be announced|
Result: Click here to check the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Result 2018.
How to check Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the link provided above. For checking the result go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank through the link mentioned above.
- Click on the result link which will be displayed on “career ” or “latest” option.
- A page will open asking for your Credentials.
- Enter the asked details.
- Your result will be displayed.
- Download the result and keep it safe for future requirements.
Candidates who will qualify the Online Test will be called for the interview, qualified candidates will be called for verification of their credentials.The following are important documents to be carried for verification:
- Date of birth Certificate etc.
- Caste Certificate.
- Original certificates of Educational Qualifications and other qualifications.