Army Education Corps Important Dates and Selection Centres. Indian army is soon going to open the online registration for AEC 126 Jan 2018 to join Indian army. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in Jan 2018 for Grant of Permanent Commission in Army Educational Corps.
Candidates seeking for this recruitment are required to check the important dates and Selection Centres on the official website or on this page below.
Important dates for the Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 are given below.
|Start of Online Registration||16 May 2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||14 Jun 2017|
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and also through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Self Attested copy of Matriculation by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- Self Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Graduate Degree and all Marksheets.
- Self Attested copy of Post Graduate Degree & Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.