|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Admit Card 2016-17 – Admit card of Army Education Corps Education Havildar 2016 is issued to candidates who have applied for this recruitment advertised by Join Indian Army for Education Havildar. Indian Army will release admit card of Army Education Corps Education Havildar 2016 for Written Examination as per the schedule. Selection will be based on Initial Screening, Physical Fitness Tests (PFT), Written Examination, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview. Get here complete details of Army Education Corps Education Havildar Admit Card 2016.
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Written Exam||30 Apr 2017|
Time & Venue of Physical Test
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Admit Card 2016
Admit Card of Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016 will be issued on Indian Army Official website i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to download Admit Card will be provided here.
Download Army Education Corps Education Havildar Admit Card 2016 – Link to download the admit card will be updated here, once it released officially.
Screening Test – Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to get the admit card to appear in the written examination. Written Exam will be held on 30 Apr 2017.
Written examination will be conducted on 30 Apr 2017 and will comprise of two papers as follows:-
Paper – I
Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates. This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English.
Paper -II (Science Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50)
This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Mathematics.
Paper -II (Arts Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50)
This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Mathematics.
All answers will be marked on the OMR sheet.
Important Instruction Regarding AECEH Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.