Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 –Indian army has notified in regard of Recruitment for Army Education Corps 2018 AEC -126 course against 12 vacancies. All eligible Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018. Get here complete details of Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 such as application form, admit card, result etc.
Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018
Interested candidates can apply for Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 as per schedule date mentioned below. Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully. Official website of Join Indian Army is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Schedule of events for the Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 is given below.
|Start of Online Registration||16 May 2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||14 Jun 2017|
|Result and Shortlisting||Click Here|
|SSB Dates and Selection Centres||Click here|
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
- MA/MSc in English/Geography/Economics/History/Pol Science/ /International Relation – 04 Posts
- M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology /Nano Science/Computer Science/Electronics – 06 Posts
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese) – 02 Posts
Age Limit – 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 95 both dates inclusive)
Education Qualification – Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree in the defined subjects with 1st or 2nd division are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – In the first place, eligible candidates can apply online for TES 38. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each subject without assigning any reason. Consequently, shortlisted candidates are called for SSB Interview. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
AEC 126 Jan 2018 Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 through official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. The direct link to apply for Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018 is given below.
- Click here to apply online for Army Education Corps (AEC) 126 Jan 2018.
How to apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application.
- After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Age Limit: 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 95 both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification for Applying: Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree in the following subjects with 1st or 2nd Division are eligible to apply. The candidates must note that final year appearing/Result awaiting students are NOT eligible to apply.
Height & Weight
The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability.
Permanent Body Tattoos
For detailed Tattoos policy visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the President of the Medical Board.
The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the candidates. Unfit candidates should report for AMB within a maximum period of 42 days from the date of SMB. Candidates declared unfit by AMB will be intimated by the President, AMB about procedure to challenge decision of AMB. Candidates must also note that Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case and that RMB is NOT a right. Candidates will be considered medically fit only on receipt of the approved Medical documents from Directorate General Medical Services.
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
- After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and also through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.