AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form: The AFCAT 1 2022 application process is closed now. The application form for phase 1 was available till December 30, 2021. Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form on December 01, 2021 on the official website afcat.cdac.in. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted at the central level every year to select candidates in Ground Duty (Non-Tech and Technical) and Gazetted Officers in Flying Branches. Candidates must have cleared class 12 with 50 percent marks in Mathematics and Physics as subjects. They must also have secured a minimum of 50 per cent marks in both the subjects. They must also have graduated with BE/BTech degree from any recognised university to be eligible for AFCAT 1 2022. Candidates can get all the necessary details regarding the AFCAT application form for 2022 from this article.
Latest: AFCAT 1 2022 application form corections window is opened. Edit details here
AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form
The AFCAT 1 exam gives a good post in the Air Force. To appear for the AFCAT exam, candidates need to submit the application form. For the successful acceptance of the form, candidates need to pay the exam fees in time. Candidates can follow the table given for important dates for AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form.
|Availability of Application Form||01 Dec 2021|
|Last date to fill application form||30 Dec 2021|
Apply here – Click here to submit AFCAT application form 2022.
AFCAT 1 2022 Application Fee
The application form submitted by the applicant is accepted only after successful payment of the application fee. Students should pay the exam fees accordingly before the deadline. Check out the details regarding AFCAT 1 2022 application fee below:
- The fee can be submitted online using credit card/debit card/Netbanking.
- The application fee is Rs. 250 and is non-refundable.
- NCC Special Entry and Meteorology aspirantd are exempted from fee submission.
Documents Required to Submit AFCAT 1 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their original documents in order to register themselves for the AFCAT. The following documents should be kept handy to smoothly fill and submit for the AFCAT application 2022
- Aadhar Card or any valid photo i.d card
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates need to submit the caste certificate as proof, in order to get the benefits of reservation.
How to Apply for AFCAT 1 2022?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their applications for AFCAT posts online. Check the process on how to apply for the 2022 recruitment exam below:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of AFCAT i.e afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT to find the exam notifications.
- Now, register by entering details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Sign Up” button and on submission, the password is generated on their registered Email ID.
Step 2: Fill details on the Application Form
- Candidate needs to log in using the Email Id and Password.
- After successfully logging, choose the exam for which they wish to apply for.
- Now, enter the following details as below:
- 1.Personal Details: Aadhar Card number, Visible Identification Mark, Gender, Marital Status, Birth Date.
- 2.Educational Qualification Details: Course Preference: select the preferred course. The EKT Type is applicable only for AE(L) & AE(M) branches.
- 3.Communication Details: Candidates need to provide address related details.
Step 3: Upload Images & Signature – Candidate’s signature, photograph and the thumb impression should be uploaded in a specified format only otherwise the application form may get rejected by the conducting authority.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee- The application fee is to be paid through online mode or by challan. After the payment of the application fee, the candidates will receive the registration number.
Details to enter in the AFCAT 1 2022 Form
The details which candidates have to enter while filling the AFCAT 1 application consists of their personal details, educational qualification, contact address etc. Here is the list of data to be provided.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Permanent Address
- Centre of examination
- Language for the examination
- Any relaxation
- Gate Scorecard
What After the AFCAT application process is over?
After the application process is over, the AFCAT admit card will be released. Candidates can download their exam admit card for the phase 1 2022 exam from the official website i.e. afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT. Candidates should check all the necessary details given in the admit card such as the exam shift, exam date, time and code of conduct of the examination. In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authority.
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted twice every year in the months of February and September. It is a central level one of prestigious exams. The examination is conducted by the Indian Air Force held in online mode. Candidates having B.Tech/B.E are eligible to appear for the AFCAT examination. Candidates clearing the online exam will be selected for the interview process. Both males and female candidate can apply for the posts.
Ans: To apply for the exam visit the official website of AFCAT, afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT. Then click on the Application link given and once the registration is completed, candidates should pay the application fees.
Ans: Candidates need to pay the exam fees of Rs 250 in online mode only via paytm waterway using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Ans: Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their board & graduation marksheets, photograph, signature and photo i.d proof.