The First shift exam of 12th February for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is over now. The first shift exam timings is 09:45 AM to 11:45 AM. Candidates can get here AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 answer key, Question paper and analysis. The exam is being conducted by the Air Force in online mode from 12 Feb to 14 Feb in 2 shifts daily. Today is the first day of exam. The exam is conducted across the country for the recruitment of 317 Vacancies in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry. The first shift’s question paper included English, Reasoning, Mathematics, and General Awareness. Overall, the question paper corresponds to the AFCAT 2022 indicative syllabus. Get details of AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Question Paper, Analysis, Answer Key from this article.
Latest: AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 is now over. Check analysis, answer key and expected cut off from below.
AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Question Paper, Analysis, Answer Key
AFCAT is to fill the 317 vacancies in Flying Branch & Ground Duty in the Air Force. After the shift is over, various coaching institutions release their answer key for that shift of the exam. Answer key is very useful for estimating the marks a candidate will get. The details of the exam are as follows:
- Name of exam :- Air Force Common Admission Test
- Date of exam :- February 12, 2022
- Timings :- 9:45 AM to 11:45 AM.
AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Question Paper, Analysis, Answer Key
|AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Analysis||Links|
|Afcat 1/2022 Exam 12 Feb shift 1 Analysis | Difficulty level | Exam Pattern by Time lapse A way.||Watch here|
|Afcat 1 2022 Exam Shift 1 | Afcat Math paper analysis | Afcat 1 2022 Math answer key by Balwinder Live||Watch here|
|Afcat 1 2022 Exam Shift 1 | Afcat paper analysis | Afcat 1 2022 answer key by Balwinder Live||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 Analysis 2022 | 12 February Shift 1 | AFCAT Exam Analysis | Exam Review + Asked Questions by Testbook.com||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Analysis | AFCAT 12th Feb Shift 1 | Maths and Reasoning |by career Study||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Analysis | AFCAT 12th Feb Shift 1 | AFCAT 1 2022 Answer Key | AFCAT Analysis 2022 by BYJU’S Exam Prep||Watch here|
|AFCAT Exam Analysis 2022 | AFCAT 1 2022 SHIFT 1 Analysis | AFCAT Exam | AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Analysis by Examपुर||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Analysis | AFCAT Analysis | 12 Feb, Shift 1 | AFCAT Expected Cut Off & Answer Key 2022 by Defence Adda247||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Analysis by Defence Adda247||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 EXAM Shift 1 Answer Key by DEFENCE MANIA||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1st Shift 12 February 2022 Exam Anlysis/AFCAT Maths Questions/AFCAT Exam Analysis by Sarkari भारत||Watch here|
|AFCAT 1 2022 Answer Keys Fully Solved 12 February 2022 – Shift 1 [All Sets] by SSBCrackExams||Watch here|
AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Analysis
Check below the details exam analysis of AFCAT 1 2022 held on 12 February shift 1:
|Name of Sections||No of Qs asked||Good Attempt||Level|
|Numerical Ability||20||10-14||Easy – Moderate|
|Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test||30||24-25||Easy – Moderate|
AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Analysis English Language
The AFCAT 1 2022 exam for English Language was of Moderate level. A good number of attempts, between 15-17 questions, can be expected.
- Questions are asked from error detection, idiom and phrases, grammar usage, vocabulary, etc.
- A lot of marks have been distributed among questions based on synonyms, antonyms, idioms and errors.
- There are questions based on the concept of tense and its application in the English language.
AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Analysis Numerical Ability
The AFCAT 1 2022 exam for Numerical Ability was of Easy -Moderate level. A good number of attempts, between 10-14 questions, can be expected.
- Most of the questions were based directly on Formulas and some were calculative.
- Questions were asked from basic Mathematics.
- Questions from typical topics such as , time & work, boat & stream, profit & loss average, fractions , decimal, and simplification have remained common from previous year question papers.
- The question paper of this section has been changed. Earlier the no of question was of 18 now its changed to 20.
AFCAT 1 2022 Exam Analysis Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test
The AFCAT 1 2022 exam for Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test was of Easy -Moderate level. A good number of attempts, between 24-25 questions, can be expected.
- Analogy, dot figures, odd one out questions, Venn diagrams, and picture perception have received the most attention.
- The majority of the questions concerned nonverbal reasoning and military aptitude.
- The question patter from this section remains same.
AFCAT 1 2022 Exam General Awarenes
The AFCAT 1 2022 exam for General Awarenes was of Moderate level. A good number of attempts, between 16-18 questions, can be expected.
- General Awareness questions are primarily formatted as one-liners.
- Some one-of-a-kind questions based on current events and general knowledge have been included.
AFCAT 2022 Expected Cut-off Marks
The AFCAT Cut-off marks will be declared by the Air Force authorities within the few days on their official website. Candidates can visit the website of Indian air force afcat.cdac.in to check their cutoff marks and their score analysis. However, the expected cut-off marks for AFCAT 2022 and previous year is mentioned below;
|Year||Cut-off (out of 300 marks)|
|AFCAT 1, 2022 (expected)||155 to 165|
|AFCAT 2, 2021||157|
|AFCAT 1, 2021||165|
|AFCAT 2, 2020||153|
|AFCAT 1, 2020||153|
|AFCAT 2, 2019||142|
|AFCAT 1, 2019||133|
|AFCAT 01, 2018||155|
AFCAT 2022 Marking Scheme
The AFCAT exam is an online computer based exam. The medium of the exam is only English. There is also a negative marking of -1. The marking scheme of AFCAT 2022 is given below:
- Mode of Exam – Online, Computer Based Exam
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Type of question – Objective Type question
- No. of question – 100 questions
- Maximum Marks – 300 marks
- Negative marking – -1 marks per incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of question||Maximum marks|
|English Verbal Ability||25||75|
How to calculate marks Using AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Answer Key?
Answer keys are released on the official website (afcat.cdac.in). With the help of that answer key you can estimate your marks in the exam. We know that 3 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. To calculate estimated marks follow the below steps:
- Mark the number of questions you have attempted.
- Mark the number of questions you have done correctly and number of questions done incorrectly as per the answer key.
- Now mark 3 marks for every correct answer and mark -1 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Now apply the following formula:-
Total Estimated Marks = (number of correct answer x 3) – (number of incorrect answer x 1)
AFCAT 2022 Question Paper
Model or sample question paper is necessary for preparing for an exam. The model question paper gives an insight of the nature and level of question asked. Aslo, it gives you an idea of classification of marks based on the distribution of topics in the question paper. To download model question paper form IAF website follow the steps below:-
- Go to afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/.
- Now click on the selection menu on the top of the homepage.
- A drop down menu will open. In that menu find and click on “Download Question Paper”.
- A new page will open where there will be a link of the model test paper and the answer key. Click on one of the links to download the paper in pdf format.
AFCAT 2022 Result
The result for the AFCAT 2022 written exam declares by the concerned authorities of the Air Force. AFCAT results releases on the official website of IAF-afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/. To check AFCAT results and download the scorecard, candidates need to login with email ID, password, and captcha code. On the basis of the marks obtained in the AFCAT candidates will be shortlisted for the AFSB interview stage. IAF will also release AFCAT cut-off marks.
The Indian Air Force administers the AFCAT exam to recruit Indian citizens for its Flying and Ground Duty branches. The exam is divided into two parts: An online AFCAT exam that includes AFCAT and EKT papers as well as an AFSB interview. After passing the AFCAT exam, candidates can appear for the AFSB interview. Candidates who pass both stages are assigned to various posts and undergo 74 weeks of training at various AFSB centres.
AFCAT 12th Feb 2022 Shift 1 Question Paper, Analysis, Answer Key FAQs
Ans: The cut-off marks of AFCAT 1 2022 is expected to be around 155 to 165 marks out of 300.
Ans: Question paper be downloaded from IAF website.
Ans: Yes, 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Ans: You can calculate the AFCAT 1 2022 score by using this formula: (total number of correct answers*3) – (total number of wrong answers*1)