Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently released the notification on June 01, 2018 for conducting the AFCAT 2 Exam. The AFCAT 2 Exam will hold in the month of August, and the Answer key for AFCAT 2 2018 will be released after the exam. The aspirants who are going to appear in the Test should know that IAF does no release any answer key for AFCAT. However, with the cooperation of the candidates, we will release the Memory Based AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key.
As the AFCAT will over the candidates who will appear in the test, will able to check AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key here on this page. If any case IAF will release the AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key, we will update the page accordingly. Also, we will provide the link to check the AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key on this page. So be a regular user of this page for more information regarding AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key.
AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key
This is the second time when IAF is conducting the test online. Except for this time, the last exam was held in the month of February 2018, even then IAF did not release any Answer Key. At that time we had also provided the memory based answer key. this time we will do the same efforts to provide the Memory-based AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key.
|AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Conduction of the AFCAT 2 Exam on||18 Aug 2018 & 19 Aug 2018|
|Releasing of Answer key||To be announced|
We hope our effort can help you a lot. After conduction of the exam please reach out us and provide what so ever questions you remember so that we can provide you the answers. As preparing the AFCAT 2 2018 Answer Key is a combined effort and your single question will help us a lot. You can do so by leaving your question in the comment section and it will be far better if anyone can provide the paper analysis of AFCAT 2 2018 Exam.
AFCAT Answer Key 2018 of Exam Held on 25 February 2018
Question: When was Indian National Congress founded?
Answer: 28 December 1885.
Question: Pugilist is a term used for a player of a game. Identify the game.
Answer: Boxer / Boxing
Question: Theyyam is a tradition of which state?
Question: How many hurdles are there in 400m race?
Answer: Ten (10).
Question: In which two years were Asian games held in India?
Answer: 1951, 1982
Question: Who won 4 back to back titles in badminton?
Answer: K Srikanth
Question: When was modern Olympic started?
Answer:06 April 1896
Question: How many countries are there in Asia?
Question: What is the name of first artificial satellite of USA?
Answer: Explorer 1
Question: How many states do tropic of Cancer pass through?
Question: Who is the author of India divided?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
Question: Speed of wind measured by?
Question: Which Indian won the national record in the long jump?
Answer: Ankit Sharma
Question: NATO Headquarter?
Answer: Brussels, Belgium
Question: Tashkent agreement signed by?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri and Ayub Khan
Question: Dams on the Chenab river?
Answer: Baglihar Dam, Dul Hasti Hydroelectric Plant, Khanki Headworks, Marala Headworks, Ratle Hydroelectric Plant, Salal Hydroelectric Power Station, Seli Hydroelectric Plant, Trimmu Barrage
Question: Panchatantra is written by whom?
Answer: Vishnu Sharma
Question: Ryder cup is associated with which sport?
Answer: Men’s golf
Question: On which river is Salal project?
Answer: Chenab river
Question: What is the test for measuring hardness of minerals in water?
Question: In which city was the first British factory established in India?
Question: In which year was the first FIFA world cup held?
Question: Guwahati is on the bank of which river?
Question: Who was the Governor general of India during formation of Indian National Congress?
Answer: Lord Dufferin
Question: Chakra in indian flag is taken from?
Question: Author of Sleeping on Jupiter?
Answer: Anuradha Roy
Question: How many stakeholders in Cauvery river dispute?
Question: Find odd one out : 1) Plassey 2) Haldighati 3) Sarnath 4) Panipat .
Question: In 1954 which French settlements joined to India?
Question: With which company did Indian navy sign the latest MOU?
Question: Who is the first Indian woman to win the medal in long jump?
Answer: Anju Bobby George
Question: Who found American national red cross?
Answer: Clara Barton
Question: Choose the odd one. a.Pink b.Green c.Blue d.Yellow.
Question: Rank and file meaning
Question: What is the shape of crystal determined by?
Question: If a man goes upstream 10km and comes down taking total time 55min. If the speed of the stream is 2 km/hr. Then find the speed of man in still water?
Question: 5/12 of what amount is equal to 3 mixed 3/4 of 100?
AFCAT Answer Keys Archives
Memory-Based AFCAT 02/2017 Question Paper & Key
Exam takers have shared questions with AglaSem, after the exam. Thank you, guys! We are further sharing them with you all so that you can benefit from them, to know answers and also to prepare for future AFCAT exams.
Question: 2018 Asian games will be hosted by?
Answer: Indonesia was approved as the host of the Games by Olympic Council of Asia executive board on 19 September 2014. They will host the Games in 2018 rather than the originally planned 2019 to avoid conflict with the Indonesian presidential election.
Question: Animal farms author?
Answer: George Orwell
Question: Best cricketer 2016?
Answer: ICC Cricketer of the Year (Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy) – Ravichandran Ashwin (India)
Question: Caddie and bogey are related to which sport?
Question: Capital of Syria?
Question: Capital of Tajikistan?
Answer: Dushanbe, on the Varzob River, is the capital of Tajikistan.
Question: Capital of Uzbekistan?
Question: Decommissioned ship in March 2017?
Answer: INS Viraat
Question: First Deputy PM of India?
Answer: The first Deputy Prime Minister of India was Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who was also the home minister in Jawaharlal Nehru’s cabinet. The office has since been only intermittently occupied. The seventh and last deputy prime minister was L. K.
Question: Gandhiji started his 1st satyagraha from?
Answer: The Champaran Satyagraha of 1917, in the Champaran district of Bihar, India during the period of the British Raj, was the first Satyagraha movement inspired by Mohandas Gandhi and a major revolt in the Indian Independence Movement. Another important Satyagraha just after this revolt was Kheda Satyagraha.
Question: Headquarter of WHO?
Answer: Geneva, Switzerland
Question: How many players are there in the court for a basketball team?
Answer: The time allowed is actual playing time; the clock is stopped while the play is not active. Therefore, games generally take much longer to complete than the allotted game time, typically about two hours. Five players from each team may be on the court at one time.
Question: Iltutmish was from which dynasty?
Answer: Shams ud-Din Iltutmish was the third ruler of the Delhi Sultanate, belonging to the Mamluk dynasty. Iltutmish consolidated the position of the sultanate in the Indian subcontinent.
Question: International date line passes through which strait?
Answer: (Wrangel Island lies directly on the meridian at 71°32′N 180°0′E, also noted as 71°32′N 180°0′W.) It then passes through the Bering Strait between the Diomede Islands at a distance of 1.5 kilometers (0.93 mi) from each island at 168°58′37″ W.
Question: Jeev milkha Singh is related to which sport?
Answer: Jeev Milkha Singh (born 15 December 1971) is an Indian professional golfer who became the first player from India to join the European Tour in 1998. He has won four events on the European Tour, becoming the most successful Indian on tour.
Question: Keoladeo Ghana national park located in?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park, located in Bharatpur, the State of Rajasthan, is an important wintering ground of Palaearctic migratory waterfowl and is renowned for its large congregation of non-migratory resident breeding birds.
Question: Michael Ferreira is related to which sport?
Answer: Michael Ferreira, nicknamed “the Bombay Tiger”, is notable amateur player of English billiards from India, and a three-time Amateur World Champion.
Question: Mohiniattam is a folk dance of which state?
Answer: Mohiniyattam, the dance of an enchantress, is a traditional dance which originated in the state of Kerala in India. It is named after Mohini, the Hindu mythological beauty.
Question: Oscar for best movie in 2017?
Question: Pampas is located in?
Answer: The Pampas of South America are a grassland biome. They are flat, fertile plains that covers an area of 300,000 sq. miles or 777,000 square kilometers, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Andes Mountains. It is found primarily in Argentina and extends into Uruguay.
Question: Prairies are grasslands of which country?
Answer: Temperate grassland regions include the Pampas of Argentina, southern Brazil and Uruguay as well as the steppes of Eurasia. Lands typically referred to as “prairie” tend to be in North America.
Question: Sahyadri is also known as?
Answer: Western Ghats (also known as Sahyadri, meaning The Benevolent Mountains) is a mountain range that runs parallel to the western coast of the Indian peninsula, located entirely in India.
Question: Thomas cup related to?
Answer: The Thomas Cup, sometimes called the World Men’s Team Championships, is an international badminton competition among teams representing member nations of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), the sport’s global governing body.
Question: UNESCO Headquarters?
Answer: Paris, France
Question: Where is Lothal from IVC located?
Answer: Lothal is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization, located in the Bhāl region of the modern state of Gujarāt
Question: Which state won Vijay Hazare Trophy 2016-17?
Answer: 2016–17 Vijay Hazare Trophy was the 15th season of the Vijay Hazare Trophy, a List A cricket tournament in India. It was contested by the 28 domestic cricket teams of India. Tamil Nadu won the tournament, beating Bengal by 37 runs in the final
Question: Who got Nobel prize for ‘ The Old Man and the Sea?
Answer: The Nobel Prize in Literature 1954 was awarded to Ernest Hemingway “for his mastery of the art of narrative, most recently demonstrated in The Old Man and the Sea, and for the influence that he has exerted on contemporary style”.
Question: Who is the chief of Air staff?
Answer: Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa
Question: Who is the defense secretary during indo-china war 1962?
Answer: K. Krishna Menon
Question: Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Committee of the Constitution
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question: Whom did PV Sindhu beat to win Indian super series?
Answer: PV Sindhu clinched the India Open title after beating Carolina Marin 21-19
GK Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Army chief in Oct 2016
- Bronze age king
- Character of Aladdin belongs to which book
- Classical dance of Kerala
- Diamond country of the world
- Dipa kamarakar score in the final round in Rio Olympics
- first black to lead the Olympic contingent of USA in 1960 olympics
- First NSA of india
- Highest tower of the world
- In which south Korean city asian games 2014 was conducted
- Macedonio empire belongs to which age
- Mayanmar old name
- Name the port made in iran by india
- Name the port made in Pakistan by china
- Navy chief in oct 2016
- NSA of USA in 2016
- Old name of USA
- Oldest active volcano of the world
- Salal project is on which river
- What is sin bin is ice hockey
- Where is head office of International court of justice
- Which curban racer is called the horse
- Which is the deepest trench in the world
- Which is not an inert give – Argon, Helium, Hydrogen , XENON
- Which is the oldest refinery in India
- which pm gave mandal commission
- Which religion was founded by Akbar
- Which states produce more banana
- Who became PM after death of rajiv Gandhi
- Who defeated P.V.Sindhu in finall in Rio Olympics
- Who has been appointed(sportsperson) form Indian as member of IOC
- Who is satayjit ray
- Who was given out first time by a third umpire in test
- Who was the 23rd thitkar of Jainism
- Who was the first governor-general of India
- Who was the first governor general of india after independence
- Who was the first thirtkar of Jainism
- Who wrote Padmavat
- Yarlung Zangbo is the name of which river
Odd One Out Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Cabbage, Brinjal, Sweet Guard
- May, July, August, December
- Leo,equator, Cancer, Scorpio
- Yellow, Violet, Green, Black
Analogy Questions asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Assam-Bihu, Kerela -?
- Hemoglobin-iron, Chlorophyl-?
- Kandla-Gujarat, Kochin -?
- Ruby-red, sapphire-?
Venn Diagram asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Bus, Train, Traveller
- Practise, Exam, Question
- Rabi crops, Paddy, Wheat
Synonyms asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
Idioms And Phrases asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
- Halycon Days
- One Who Eats One’s Word
- To Hit The Nail On Head
- To Keep The Wolf From Door
Spelling asked in AFCAT 01/2017 Based On Memory
Maths Questions Asked in AFCAT 01/2017
- 10 years ago the average age of a family of 4membersr was 24, In the meantime, two children born by a gap of two yrs, what is the age of younger child if the average age family is same as it was 10 years ago.
- 240 chocolates were brought at 9 per dozen, and was sold at 1 re each, find the % loss or gain?
- A shopkeeper sells a tv 3000 on the gain of 15% , he sells a different tv at loss of 10%. Overall he neither gain or loss . what is cost price or sp of the second tv.
- A shopkeeper sold one tablet and one smartphone of 12000, on smartphone he lost 25%, and gained 20% on the price of a tablet . what is its total loss and gain .
- A train 110m long running at the speed of 60km/hr , how long it will take to cross a man running in the opposite direction at the speed if 10km/hr.
- Biku and mahtre fought elelction, Bikhu got 55% vote and 25% vote were declared invalid. Population of village is 6000. Find the vote given to mahtre
- If 21% of a number is subtracted from 91 gives the same number , find the number.
- If 445 boys and 356 girls have to be divided in section of same no of students either boy or girl alone then total no of section.
- If 50% of is added to 84 gives the number, what is a number ?
- If a sum doubles in 4 years, how long it will take to become 4 times of sum on compound interest.
- If A/B=4/3 then what is the value of of (9A-3B)/(9A+3B)
- If one student got 77/100, 96/150, 103/350 in various subjects, what is the percentage average?
- The speed of a boat in the river is 8 km/hr in still water, rate of river is 2km/hr. If boat takes 3hr 12 minutes to back and fro to a place then what is the distance?
- XXXA is divisible by 9, what is the least natural no at A?