AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released AFCAT 2 Application Form 2018 on June 16, 2018. Candidates can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) until July 15, 2018. The application form of AFCAT 2 are available on afcat.cdac.in and the link to avail it is also given on this page. The applications for AFCAT 2 is to be submitted only in online mode. Aadhaar Card is a mandatory document for filling the Application Form of AFCAT 2 2018. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of AFCAT 02/2018 may check details on AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form from this page.
AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form
IAF announces AFCAT twice in a year. The first exam is called as AFCAT 1 and the second one is called as AFCAT 2. For the exam, only those candidates apply who have done Graduation and fall under the age bar of 20 to 24 years in Flying Branch and with the age group of 20 to 26 years in Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical). Check all the important dates for AFCAT 2018 Application Form from below.
|AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Releasing of Notification||01 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Online Application||16 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill the online Application Form||15 July 2018|
Apply Online: Clcik Here to Apply Online for AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form.
Before Applying Know If You Are Eligible for AFCAT 2 2018?
Before filling the application form, aspirants need to check the Eligibility Criteria first.
Nationality: Only Indian Citizen is eligible to apply.
- For Flying Branch: The age of the aspirant applying for the Flying Branch should between 20 to 24 years.
- For Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: the aspirants whose age is between 20 to 26 years is eligible.
Educational Qualification: The general Educational Qualification is Graduation with 60% marks from any known university, with any discipline.
- Height for Male & Female in Flying Branch is same i.e. 162.5 cms. In-Ground Duty the height varies for Male and female. Male – 157.5 cms, Female – 152cms
- Visual Standards 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for hypermetropia. Manifest Hypermetropia must not exceed +2.0D Sph, Myopia – Nil, and Astigmatism +0.75 D Cyl (within +2.0 D – Max), Near Vision N-5 each eye, Color Vision CP-1(ML T).
Application Fee for AFCAT 2 2018
The Aspirants who are applying for the AFCAT entry have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, the candidates applying through the NCC & Metrology Entry need not pay any Fee. The fee is nonrefundable.
Mode for Submitting Application Fee: The mode of paying the application fee is online. The aspirants have to pay the amount through the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. If a candidate submits the application fee through any other mode then IAF will not accept the fee.
Documents Needed While Filling AFCAT 2 Application Form
Aspirants will require some sort of documents for applying the AFCAT 2 2018. While applying to keep these documents handy in advance will make the process easier. Let’s have the look at the documents
- Aadhaar Card is Mandatory Document to Register.
- 10th/Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Photograph, signature and Thumb impression
- Commercial Pilot Licence(If applicable, and wants to avail the age relaxation)
- The specification of the documents which are to be uploaded in the application form are
|Documents to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression on Men and Right-Hand Thumb Impression for Women||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
Hence, One should have these Documents in the said format while filling in the online application.
How to Fill AFCAT 2 Application Form?
The process of filling the AFCAT 2 Application Form is a bit tough and have confusion as it has 11 parts to fill the application form properly. The link for Online Application form is given above and will be activated as IAF release the Application Form. Or Aspirants can directly visit the official website. However, the above link will redirect aspirants to application form page.
Step 1: Candidate Login, Here the new aspirants have to register themselves if they are appearing first time in AFCAT. At first, they have to register by entering details like,
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
After entering the details click on the “Sign Up” Button and aspirant will receive password on their registered email id.
Step 2: Selection of Entry– Candidates need to do fresh login with system generated password. Now select the Entry, as your Preference.
- AFCAT Entry
- Meteorological Branch
- NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch
Step 3: Application Form Filling – In this step the aspirants need to fill the Application Form. Here aspirants need to enter the
- Personal Details: In this part, the aspirants need to fill the personal details such as Aadhaar Card details, Visible Identification Mark, CPSS/ PABT Status, Gender, Marital Status, Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualification: In this part, the aspirant has to choose the educational level, after that, they have to fill in the details accordingly.
- Course Preference: After filling the educational details, choose the course and EKT types. The EKT Type is applicable only for AE(L) & AE(M) branches. Also, the candidate needs to provide other details.
- Communication Details: Correspondence details should be entered here such as their Address, State, Pin Code, etc details in this section.
- Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression: Here candidate has to upload the Photo, SIgnature, and Thumb impression in the said format.
- Select City: Aspirants need to select the city from the Drop Down Menu, City in the sense where they want to appear for the Online Test.
- By agreeing to the declaration Application Filling is over.
Step 4: Making Payment – The aspirants have to pay the application fee according to their preferred entry.
Step 5: Application Status– At last know your application status whether the application is complete or not At last note down your Registration Number for future correspondence.
Important Instructions to Fill AFCAT 2 2018 Application Form
Sometimes some silly mistake can harm your candidature if you enter any wrong detail in Application Form. So follow these instructions to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to exercise utmost care while filling in the online application.
- While filling the application form the aspirants need to click on “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to complete the process of each part.
- Keep all documents ready for before filing the application form. As details are to be filled in as per Matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Omitting any part of the application form can lead to incomplete Application.
- Filling More than one application can cancel your candidature.
- Before final submission, Aspirants should look at a preview of their online form. They can change any mistake if found at that moment. Modification after final submission is prohibited.
Admit Card for AFCAT 2 2018
After completion of the Application Process IAF will issue the Admit Card for AFCAT 2 2018 at careerindianairforce.cdac.in and afcat.cdac.in. The only mode for getting the Admit Card is online. The registered candidates can get the Admit Card on the official website. The aspirants can get the Admit Card through the Candidate Login on IAF website And you will also receive Admit Card on your registered email ID. IAF will issue the Admit card in three stages firstly for the AFCAT, Secondly for the AFSB and lastly for the Medical Examination.