AFCAT 2020 is just one sunrise away and all the aspirants must be gearing up to give their best. It is not the time to go back and learn a new topic, instead it would be great if the candidates focus on revision. Also, when it comes to the examination like AFCAT, there are certain guidelines that need to be followed, while attending the exam. We are going to focus on some very important do’s and don’ts so that the candidates can avoid any kind of hassles while entering the examination hall. We are also going to share some last-minute preparation tips.
Latest: Bookmark this page for AFCAT 2020 Answer Key. You will get here day wise AFCAT 2020 questions with solutions after the exam!
Do’s and Dont’s of AFCAT 2020
In the official notification released by the authorities, some very clear Do’s and Dont’s, things to be carried etc are mentioned. We are going to share the same here.
- Candidates should stay away from any kind of malpractices or using any unfair means. If found guilty, the candidate will not be allowed to give the examination, leading to the cancellation of their candidature.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to keep their conduct good in the exam. They have to behave well with the staff and avoid any kind of scuffle and argument with the students or staff. Any indiscipline in the examination hall is not tolerated and have serious consequences.
Your Reporting Time
All candidates should report to the center at 8 AM for the first shift, and 12:30 pm for the second shift. Check your admit card for the shift assigned to you.
Important: Save this page, AFCAT Result 2020, to get the result as soon as it is out.
Things to be Carried in Exam Hall
Candidates are allowed to carry the items, that are listed below. Hence, we advise them to be careful with the things they carry to the exam hall.
- Admit card of AFCAT
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- One more valid ID proof, it could be the passport/PAN card/voter identity card/driving licence/identity card of the college or any other ID that has a photograph and name of the candidate, as well as the name of the father
- Black or Blue ballpoint pen for rough work and signing the attendance sheet
- Two colored photographs of passport size. These photographs should be same as the one uploaded while filling the AFCAT 2020 application form
Important to Note: In the examination hall, candidates have to paste and not staple one colored photograph on the AFCAT 2020 admit card next to their printed photo and another one on the attendance sheet.
Things Not to Carry in Exam Hall
Candidates should ensure that they do not carry the items listed below with them to the AFCAT 2020 exam centre:
- Textual material
- Slide rulers
- Electronic watches with calculator
- Log tables
- Mobile phones
- Any costly or valuable items
Caution: Carrying any of the barred items listed above, can debar the candidate to sit in the future AFCAT exams.
Important Exam Instructions
Here are some important instructions for the candidates who are going to give the AFCAT 2020 exam:
- Candidates will get the question paper only while giving the online examination.
- Question papers will only be made available, once the entire process is over. Ranging from the preparation of the final merit list after the AFSB testing and completion of medical examination.
Very important: Read the instructions section of your AFCAT 2020 admit card. It contains very crucial details!
Click Here to get the AFCAT 2020 Model Question Papers and Answer Key.
AFCAT 2020 Last-minute Preparation Tips
Here are some quick prepration tips for the candidates:
- Proper planning is required here. After so much of practising and preparing, candidates must be knowing what sections are their strength. Hence, efforts should be made to revise them before exam, as well as solve the same questions in the exam first.
- Time management is the key. Candidates should remember that they have 120 minutes, hence, they should avoid wasting time on one question,. Also try solving the questions that they are sure of, because there is a provision of negative marking.
- A big NO to starting or even having a look on a new topic, just a day or two before the exam. It can prove to be disastrous and can create a lot of unnecessary confusion.
- The focus should be on answering the questions accurately that too in a speed. This could only be achieved if a candidate has practised a lot, before the exam.
- Eat properly and take complete rest. This is a vital part of exam preparation because the tired body and mind might impact the performance in the exam.
- Create a checklist and ensure that everything that is important to carry in the exam is ready a prepared a night before. Avoid running after the things at the last moment.