AFCAT 2022 Application Form Correction – Indian Air Force has started the application form correction process of AFCAT 01/2022 through online mode at the official websit, afcat.cdac.in. The AFCAT 2022 application form correction is opened from January 19 to 21, 2022. Candidates can edit various personal details on the form such as their educational qualifications, name, date of birth, photo, signature, etc, in case they have made any mistakes while filling the application form during the application process. Candidates can read this article to learn more regarding the AFCAT 2022 Application Form Correction process which can help them edit AFCAT 01/2022 registration forms.
Latest: AFCAT 2022 application form correction wiknson is now closed. Candidates who have submitted the application form correctly issued the admit card.
AFCAT 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates must submit their corrections for the AFCAT 2022 form the official website. No corrections shall be accepted after the stipulated time assigned by the official body. Check out the important dates regarding the AFCAT 2022 form correction process below.
|Form Correction starts||19 January 2022|
|Form Correction deadline||22 January 2022|
Edit form here: Click here to edit the AFCAT 01/2022 application form.
How to Edit AFCAT 2022 Application Form?
To edit the AFCAT 2022 application form, candidates need to follow a certain procedure. Candidates can edit their forms by following the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Air force, afcat.cdac.in.
- Hover your cursor over the ‘Candidate Login’ option on the homepage and click on the ‘AFCAT 01/2022 – Cycle’ button.
- A login portal shall be displayed. Enter your email id and password, as well as the captcha code. Click on login after you have filled in the details.
- After logging in, the application form of the candidate shall be displayed. Candidates can make changes in the application form accordingly.
- The AFCAT 2022 form is displayed along with the new edits.
Details to Edit in AFCAT 2022 Application Form
There are several details available in the AFCAT application form. Candidates can edit these details during the form correction period. We have provided a list of details that can be edited during the AFCAT 2022 Application Form Correction process in this article below.
- Name (Including Mother’s and Father’s Name)
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Education qualifications
- Photo and signature
How to Recover AFCAT 2022 Password?
There is a possibility that the candidates might forget their AFCAT login password. For this purpose, the conducting body has made a provision for the candidates to retrieve their passwords smoothly. Candidates can retrieve their login details by following the process given below.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Air force (afcat.cdac.in).
- Under the ‘Candidate Login’ option on the homepage, click on the ‘AFCAT 01/2022 – Cycle’ button.
- In the login portal, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Enter your registered email address and mobile number, as well as answer the secret question.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Candidates can retrieve their passwords after submitting the details mentioned above.
What After AFCAT 2022 Application Form Correction is Over?
After the form correction process of the AFCAT exam, the admit card is released. The admit card is available 3 weeks before the examination. In case there is any discrepancy in the admit card or the candidate has not received their admit card, they must contact AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune through email ([email protected]) or through their phone numbers (020-25503105 or 020-25503106). Candidates can follow the procedure given below to download their AFCAT 2022 admit card.
- Firstly, check the official website of the Indian Air force, afcat.cdac.in.
- Log in to the portal using your Username and Password.
- Your AFCAT 01/2022 admit card shall be displayed on the screen. Download it and print it out to carry it to the AFCAT exam center.
The Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Air Force to recruit eligible aspirants for various Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches of their organization. Around 2 lakh applicants apply for the AFCAt exam every year. The afcat exam is conducted by the official body in three stages, namely, the AFCAT exam, an AFSB interview as well as a Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates need to be medically and physically fit as well as pass the Written Exam and the Interview round successfully to get assigned to their desired post.
Ans: Candidates can submit their modifications for their AFCAT application form through the official website of the Indian Air Force (afcat.cdac.in).
Ans: You can edit your education qualifications, address, name, etc. in the AFCAT application form.
Ans: No there is no fee applicable for AFCAT application form corection.