|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The registered aspirants can hit the direct link on this page to download the “AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card 2017”. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar will be uploading the admit card on the official portal www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. One can use the given login credentials mentioned on this page to download the admit card (hall ticket) of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR. After generating the soft copy of the admit card, verify the printed details and in the case of error contact the officials. You must carry AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card on the day of examination.
Get more significant details regarding the admit card of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR by reading the page. The examination will be recruited for the post of Senior Residents in Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments. Overall, there are 236 vacancies filled on the basis of performance of candidates in the written examination. However, there will be no written exam if the number of applications is less than the number of posts.
Latest – Interview Schedule for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Recruitment 2017, Click here.
Significant Details About the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card 2017
The registered candidates can take a look at the prescribed information mentioned below to know about the admit card/ hall ticket of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR 2017.
|Name of the Recruitment Exam||AIIMS Bhubaneshwar SR Recruitment Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar|
|Date of Issue of AIIMS Bhubaneshwar SR Admit Card 2017||–|
|Login Details for the Admit Card||Registration ID and Password|
|Name of the Post||Senior Residents|
|Total Number of Vacancies||236|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 39,100 plus Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)+ NPA|
Important Instructions linked to the Admit Card of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR 2017
- Admit Card (Hall Ticket) is an identity defining document that you must possess on the day of examination.
- It includes the important details about the candidate mentioned below.
- After downloading the admit card, cross-verify the details and in case if you find any mismatching on it you should report to the officials.
- Those candidates who will indulge in unfair means and other malpractices during the conduct of exam will be eliminated from the examination.
- Carry the important documents on the day of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Examination.
- Reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the reporting time.
Details Available on the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card
Below are the details printed on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration and Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Name of the Subject
- Venue Address
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph & Signature
Important Documents to be Carried to the Examination Hall
The aspirants will be required to bring the following the documents.
- 2 Hardcopies of the Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs
Sequential Method to Download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card 2017
Refer to the steps mentioned below to get the result.
Step 1: AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Admit Card Direct Link: Look for the admit card link given on this page.
Step 2: Candidate Login Panel Window: After clicking the mentioned link, you will be directed to the login window where you need to enter the Registration ID and Password.
Step 3: View the Result: Click on “Login” to view the Result.
What can be done in the case of forgotten User ID/ password?
- Click on “Forgot User ID or Password” in the login window.
- Upon entering the new window, enter the asked details (Applicant Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID)
- Click on “Submit”.
- The Login details will be sent to the entered Email ID and Mobile Number.