The candidates can check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result 2017 through the link that provided below on this page. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is uploading the results on its official portal upon the declaration. The aim to host the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar SR Exam is to recruit the bright and brilliant medical candidates for the post of Senior Residents in Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments. The basis of selection will solely depend on combined marks acquired by the aspirants in the Written Examination & Personal Interview. One can check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result 2017 using the login credentials.
The Result of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment SR 2017 be published on aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The candidates can get to know about the Selection Procedure, Scale of Pay, Reservation, Number of Vacancies and Steps to Check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result 2017 right here. Scroll down the page to the bottom to read the result related processes in detail.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Latest – Result of Interview has been announced for AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result 2017
The aspirants should go through the tabular information below to know the main things about AIIMS Recruitment Result for the post of Senior Residents in Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments.
|Name of the Recruitment Exam||AIIMS Bhubaneshwar SR Recruitment Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar|
|Date of AIIMS Bhubaneshwar SR Result 2017||To be announced|
|Selection Procedure||Based on combined marks in Written Examination & Personal Interview|
|Login Details for the Result||User ID and Password|
|Name of the Post||Senior Residents|
|Total Number of Vacancies||236|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 39,100 plus Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)+ NPA|
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 17th September 2017)
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 16th September 2017)
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 15th September 2017)
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 14th September 2017)
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 13th September 2017)
- Result of Senior Residents (Interview held on 12th September 2017)
- Evaluation of marks(Written Examination): The questions paper of AIIMS will comprise of 80 questions and each question carries 1 mark. Maximum marks obtainable are 80 marks.
- Personal Interview Round: It contains 20 marks and will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar.
- Preparation of Merit List: The selected and waiting list will be published for all the categories (UR/ OBC/ SC/ ST) which will be prepared based on the total marks of Written Examination and Personal Interview. It will contain the list of selected candidates in the descending order of marks.
- Filling of Vacant Posts: If there will be any vacant posts due to non-joining or resignation of the candidates then the vacant posts will be offered to the aspirants from the waiting list as per their merit.
Mode of Selection in case of No Written Examination
Written Examination will only be conducted if the number of applications exceeds the number of posts otherwise the selection will be done through the Personal Interview round only.
Steps to Check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result 2017
Follow the steps below to view the result.
Step 1: AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Result Direct Link: Locate the direct link for the result on the page and single click to open the login window.
Step 2: Result Login Panel: Enter the prescribed details like User ID and Password to login.
Step 3: Download the Result: You must download the result of AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR and generate the printout for future reference.
Scale of Pay
The selected candidates for the posts of Senior Resident will be paid Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 39,100 plus Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)+ NPA and other allowance as admissible under Central Residency Scheme.
- The seats will be reserved for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ OPH categories in accordance with the rules by AIIMS.
- A total of 5% vacancies including the backlog post is reserved for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates.
Number of Vacancies
In total, there are 236 vacancies for the posts of Senior Residents in various Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments. Refer to the following table to view the breakdown of the vacancies.
|2||Burns & Plastic Surgery||3||1||0||1||5|
|4||CM & FM||3||1||1||0||5|
|10||Medical Oncology/ Haematology||8||3||2||1||14|
|26||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2||0||0||0||2|
|32||Trauma & Emergency Medicine||14||6||3||1||24|
|Total Including Backlog||138||51||35||12||236|