All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has issued the recruitment notification for filling up the Group ‘A’ (Non-Faculty), Group “B” & Group “C” posts at the AIIMS, New Delhi. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi. The filling up of application forms can only be done through online mode on the official portal www.aiims.edu. It would be wise if an aspirant verify the eligibility requirement before he/ she applies for the recruitment as it’s no use if he/ she doesn’t satisfy the eligibility.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 for various Posts (Group A, B, C)
Total Number of Vacancies – 15
- Veterinary Officer – 01 Post
- Scientist· I (Pharmacology) – 01 Post
- Store Keeper (General) – 07 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor – 03 Posts
- Library Attendant Gd. II – 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade-Ill – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: For Education Qualification and Age Limit Candidates please refer the table given below.
- For the posts of SL. No. 1 & 2 – Interview and/or Written test, depends on number of candidates
- For the posts of SL. No. 3 to 6 – Written Test Only
|Start of Online Applications||22 Sept 2017|
|Last date of Submission of Online Applications||22 Oct 2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Date of Written Test for SL. No. 04 & 05||10 Dec 2017|
|Date of Written Test for SL. No. 03 & 06||16 Dec 2017|
|Advertisement for Group A, B & C||Click Here|
Application Form 2017
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org from 22nd September, 2017
to 20th October, 2017 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online here:
- Click here to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 for various Posts (Group A, B, C).
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be
Admit Card 2017
Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post.
The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Written Test (for Posts at SI.NO.3 to 6) I Interview and/or written test(for posts 1 & 2) and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance,
failing which their candidature/performance in the written test I Interview will not be considered.
Verification of Documents
- For the posts of SI. No. 1 & 2:- Original certificates/documents will be verified on scheduled date of Interview.
- For the posts of SI. No. 3 to 6:- The original certificates/documents will be verified after declaration of result of written test.
Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents (for posts at SI.No. 3 to 6)/at the time of lnterview(for posts at SI. No. 1 & 2).