AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2016 – All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, has published a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II for hospital services on Direct Recruitment Basis.
|Admit Card||Click here|
All the details related to AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Name of the Post : Staff Nurse Grade II
Total no. of Post : 550 Posts
- UR – 279 posts
- OBC – 148 posts
- SC – 82 posts
- ST – 41 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600 / –
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
Selection Process : Written Examination + Interview
|Activation of Online Application Process|
|Termination of Online Application Process|
|Date of Uploading of Admit Card||14 Mar 2017|
|Date of CBT Exam||25 Mar 2017|
|Date of Declartion of Result||13 Jul 2017|
AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2016
The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Grade II Application Form
Application process is over now.
- Apply Online – For New Candidates
All the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as a application fee.
- The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Only those candidates are eligible for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II, who satisfy the below eligibility criteria :
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
- Should be registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
Mode of Selection
- SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to the.
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
- A person with physical disability (OH/HH/VH) who qualifies the AIIMS, Jodhpur examination under General standards can be appointed against and reserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for person with disability of relevant category.
- An Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped (OH/HH/VH) category candidates who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration, etc. is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. if, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the AIIMS, Jodhpur.
All candidate are required to come for document verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are also required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification.
The decision of the AIIMS, Jodhpur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.