All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has always been one of the topmost medical institute in India. It has announced the recruitment examination for nursing officers for 2018, to be held in the second week of September the result for the same will be announced after ten days of the recruitment process. To seek job through this recruitment process candidates will need to fill in the application form which will be online on the official website of aims 2018. The dates for the application process and number of vacancies both reserved and unreserved categories and all details regarding application process will be released shortly by AIIMS 2018. The candidates interested in the recruitment process are requested to check the eligibility regarding the process such as age criteria, qualification and all other requirements before filling in the application form.
All the other details related to the Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 are given further below. All the remaining details will be updated as soon it will be issued by AIIMS.
Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018
The recruitment process has not been started yet hence all the dates are not declared yet by AIIMS, the other details related to recruitment process such as application process, eligibility criteria, result etc are explained further below. Dates available are given in the table.
|Online application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Entrance examination||09 Sep 2018|
|Result||19 Sep 2018|
A written examination will be conducted for the vacancy of the nursing officer post,to take the examination all candidates must fulfill these eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Age limit: the age of the candidate willing to take this examination must be in between 18 to 30 years.
Education qualifications :
- B.Sc(Hons)/regular course basic B.Sc nursing/ post basic B.Sc nursing from a recognized university.
- registered as nurse or nurse-midwifery with state nursing council.
- six months nursing experience in a minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the qualification mentioned above.
- Diploma in general nursing midwifery from a recognized board or council.
- Two and a half year experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring diploma in general nursing midwifery from a recognized board or council.
Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under.
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH (ONE LEG)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 ye|
The application form 2018 once issued by AIIMS will be available on the official website. to apply for the recruitment candidate first needs to check the eligibility criteria and if eligible can register as an applicant a fee amount as per the criteria of the candidate is to be paid at the end of the application. the candidate will be provided with an enrollment id and a password will be generated soon after successful registration. the candidate can further check all event details online by logging in.
How To Apply
- To apply the candidate first needs to visit the official website of AIIMS 2018.
- Go on the registration page.
- Register yourself by providing the required details such as name, email, phone number etc.
- After the successful registration click on to application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details that are personal details, qualification details, a passport size photograph and signature according to the given requirement.
- After the successful submission of the detail, you will be asked to pay the fee amount which you can pay through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- After the submission of application fee you will be considered an aspirant for the entrance examination.
Application Fee: The application fee varies over the category a candidate belongs to the detail fee for each of the categories is listed below.
- General/OBC candidate: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST candidate: Rs 100/-
- candidate with disability: Exempted
The admit card for the examination to be held will be issued by AIIMS for the candidates who have submitted the application form successfully. the admit card will contain the necessary details such as date of examination, test center, name of candidate which are to be checked properly by the candidate after downloading it . Candidates will be able to download the admit card online form the official website of AIIMS. Direct link will be available on the admit card page given in the quick link section.
The written examination pattern is given below for reference purpose of the candidate.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- There will be a total number of 200 question of one mark each with four options to each question.
- 1/3 of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- to qualify the recruitment examination a candidate will need 50% for UR, 45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ST.
The result for the written examination will be out by the tenth day of the examination conducted. The result will be declared online on the official website of AIIMS. candidates can log in with the help of their enrollment id and password to check their results. Direct link to check the result will be available on the result page available in the quick link section.
The original documents of the successful candidates will be verified by the institute, the dates for which will be announced after the declaration of result. The candidates qualifying the written test will be asked to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the set listed below.
- Downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- Downloaded Admit Card.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
Insofar, Only the exam Schedule of Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 have been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.