|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) one of the premier medical institution of India has issued Recruitment Examination for Nursing Officer will be held on 09th September 2018 and the result of recruitment examination will be announced after 10 days of exam i.e. on 19th September 2018. Number of vacancies including unreserved and reserved categories and all other details will be released shortly by AIIMS. Candidates who are looking for jobs in All India Institute of Medical Sciences can fill their application form for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018. All the candidates are strictly advised must ensure and check their educational qualification, age criteria and other terms and conditions before filling the application form.
Details are given below on this page as per last year Recruitment Examination and only for the candidate’s references. We will update the details here whenever official will be released.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018
AIIMS will conduct written examination for filling up various vacancies of Nursing Officer posts. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification will be eligible to apply for this AIIMS Recruitment .
Name of the Posts –Nursing Officer
Education Qualification – B.Sc. (Hons.) / Regular course Basic B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery.
Age Limit– Candidate’s age must be Between 18 and 30 years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test Conducted by the Concerned authorities.
Last year Application Fees was as follows:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to Apply –
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on www.aiimsexams.org then under Recruitment section click on Nursing Officer-2018 for AIIMS, New Delhi .
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only.
- After Filling up all the details candidates are required to upload documents as per the desired format only and then click on submit.
- After form submission candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
|Online Application Form||Jun 2018|
|Status for applications & rejected application with reason of rejection||Jul 2018|
|Last date for uploading of images/submission of required documents||Jul 2018|
|Date of Admit Card||Aug 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||09 Sep 2018|
|Date of Result||19 Sep 2018|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing / Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute.
(ii) registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council
(iii) Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN Or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
(iii) Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under.
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH (ONE LEG)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
4. Ex-Servicemen and Commission Officers including ECOs/SSCOs – for Group A & B posts – Five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
AIIMS will Issue Admit card for those Candidates Who have submitted the Application form before the last date. Candidates can download the Admit card for the written test from the admit card link under the Quick link section.
Written Exam Details
Written test will be held as per the following schedule
Date of Written Examination – 09.09.2018
Cities in which Examination will be held – Major cities in India
Date of Declaration of result – 19.09.2018
Scheme of Exam
Scheme of Exam given below as per last year exam and for references.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 Minutes)
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC ad 40% for SC & ST.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
- Experience certificate, if any.