The All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) released the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018 at aiimsexams.org on September 04, 2018. Earlier the admit card was supposed to release on September 03, 2018. The exam for the recruitment was held on September 16, 2018. The candidates who filled the application form in time were able to download the admit card from the official website. The admit card was released through the login. The candidates had to enter the candidate id and password for downloading the same. The mode of downloading the admit card was online apart from that no other mode was provided to download the admit card.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
The admit card for AIIMS nursing officer examination was available online on the official website of AIIMS. Candidates downloaded the admit card by logging in after registration and filing of the application form. The dates regarding examination and admits card are given in the table below.
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Admit card download||04 Sep 2018|
|Entrance examination date||16 Sep 2018|
Admit Card: Process Over … !!
Process To download Admit Card.
- The admit card for AIIMS nursing officer 2018 will be available online on the official website of the institute.
- Go to log in on the official web page.
- Login with the registered id and password.
- search admit card on the page.
- Click to download admit card.
- Check for all the details mentioned properly.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Details Mentioned In Admit Card.
The details mentioned in the admit card are suggested to be checked properly before downloading it. the admit card is a proof for the candidate without which no candidate will be allowed to take the examination in any case. the details to be checked are mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination center address.
- Examination timing.
- Photograph in the admit card.
The written examination pattern for the nursing recruitment process is given below for reference of the candidate.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs.
- The examination pattern will be MCQ with four options to each question.
- There are a total number of 200 question the marks per question is one.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC ad 40% for SC & ST.