The examination details for AIIMS nursing officer has been issued by the institution the dates for admit card is yet to be declared once the date is issued the candidate can download it from the official website. The admit card will be issued to the candidates who fill the application form correctly during the given time period and pay the desirable fee for the same. candidates who fail to do so will not be provided with admit card. the candidates are suggested to check all the mentioned information properly for any error. It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring the print out of the admit card to the examination center. candidates without admit card will not be allowed to take the examination. all the required details related to admit card are given in detail below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
The admit card for AIIMS nursing officer examination will be available online on the official website of AIIMS .candidates can download the admit card by logging in after registration and filing of the application form. the dates regarding examination and admit card are given in the table below.
|Admit card download||To be announced|
|Entrance examination date||09 Sep 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on www.aiimsexams.org
Process To download Admit Card.
- The admit card for AIIMS nursing officer 2018 will be available online on the official website of the institute.
- Go to log in on the official web page.
- Login with the registered id and password.
- search admit card on the page.
- Click to download admit card.
- Check for all the details mentioned properly.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Details Mentioned In Admit Card.
The details mentioned in the admit card are suggested to be checked properly before downloading it. the admit card is a proof for the candidate without which no candidate will be allowed to take the examination in any case. the details to be checked are mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination center address.
- Examination timing.
- Photograph in the admit card.
The written examination pattern for the nursing recruitment process is given below for reference of the candidate.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs.
- The examination pattern will be MCQ with four options to each question.
- There are a total number of 200 question the marks per question is one.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC ad 40% for SC & ST.
Insofar, Only the exam Schedule of Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 have been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.