AIIMS nursing entrance exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS is holding it’s Recruitment Examination for Nursing Officer that will be held on September 15, 2019 and the result of recruitment examination will be announced on September 24, 2019. Number of vacancies are not yet out by the AIIMS department but will be notified shortly. The willing candidates can register for the AIIMS Nursing officer Recruitment process 2019.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2019
For all the aspirants who wish to apply for the post of Nursing Officer can fill-up the application forms available on the official website of AIIMS, i.e. https://www.aiimsexams.org. Probably the applications forms will be out by March 2019 and the candidates need to fill the applications through online mode only.
Note: Candidates must make sure that the mobile number, e-mail address and other details are properly filled because no modifications can be made afterwards.
|Application Forms out||Fourth Week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Forms||Third Week of Apr 2019|
Application Form: Apply online on www.aiimsexams.org
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC category. SC/ST candidates have to submit Rs. 1200/- towards the application form fee. Physically handicapped and orthopedic category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
How to Apply
The following steps will help you to fill the application form which is available on the official website of, i.e. https://www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidate can access the online application portal by clicking on www.aiimsexams.org then under Recruitment section click on Nursing Officer-2019 for AIIMS .
- First time user shall click on the New Registration link and fill all the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only.
- After Filling up all the details candidates are required to upload documents as per the desired format only and then click on submit.
- After form submission candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING.
- Application fee is Not Refundable under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Note on online Application Form:
- User friendly application forms.
- First the candidates have to download the application form and after consulting there family fill the form.
- Candidates will be given full information while filling the application form.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with drop-down menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application and are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
All the original documents will be verified and the dates will be notified only after the declaration of the results. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one photocopy of each set, duly attested, viz.:
- Copy of Registration Slip of online Application Form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate if anyone has applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if anyone has applied under PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
- Experience certificate, if any.
Candidates can get the eligibility criteria to appear in the courses offered through AIIMS nursing entrance exam 2019.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be 17 years as on December 31st, 2019.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate can apply under this course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subject combination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must score 55% marks for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy/B.V Sc to apply.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should secure 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
Insofar, Official details for AIIMS Nursing Officer has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the information will be released, it will be updated here.