AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020 – The last date to submit the AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form is now extended up to August 20, 2020. Only these candidates who registered themselves and paid the fee but payments was not received by AIIMS can see this facility. The application form for AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 is available online at the official website, aiimsexams.org. For the rest of the candidates, application procedure ends on August 18, 2020. The Candidates who are eligible can apply online on the official date of release of application form before the examination. In order to apply for the examination, candidates must fill the details, pay the application fee, and upload images. Get complete details of AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 is extended for those who faced an issue with fee payment. Check the official notification below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
Candidates must make sure that the mobile number and e-mail address that they have filled in the application form are correct. Candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The dates related to application form and examination are provided below.
|Submission of online application form||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||18 Aug 2020|
|Payment of application fee||18 Aug 2020|
|Submission of application form for |
those who have registered and paid fee
but not received by conducting body
|20 Aug 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020 – Extension Notice
A new notice is uploaded recently on the official website regarding the extension of the last date of application form submission. however, this facility is only for those candidates who have registered themselves before August 18, 2002 by 05:00 PM, paid the fee, amount was deducted from the account but not displayed on the “My Page”. Refer to the notice below for more information.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Fee 2020
The application fee to be paid during the registration is prescribed below:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to fill AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020?
The procedure for the submission of AIIMS Nursing Officer application for is not that difficult. By refering to the step by step given below, candidates can easily submit their forms online.
Step 1: Go to the official website, aiimsexams.org or else click on the direct link provided above.
Step 2: New User can click on “New Registration” button as shown in the image below:
Step 3: Now, fill the details such as registration, Qualification & Address detail, Experience Details, City Choice .
Step 4: After Filling up all the details candidates are required to upload documents as per the desired format only and then click on submit.
Step 5: After form submission candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING.
Step 6: Take the print out of the application form
Images to be uploaded during the application process for AIIMS Recruitment is given below:
|Photograph||50Kb to 100Kb||Jpg/Jpeg|
|Signature||20 KB-100 KB||Jpg/Jpeg|
|Thumb Impression||20 KB-100 KB||Jpg/Jpeg|
Flowchart of steps of registration process
Note on Online Application Form
Before candidates begin with the application procedure, we advised to go through the instructions mentioned below first. All the doubts related to the AIIMS Nursing Officer application form will be resolved.
- Online Application is a user-friendly application.
- First the candidates have to download the application form and after consulting there family fill the form.
- Candidates will be given full information while filling the application form.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application and are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit/delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have selected the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process, the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.