Candidates will be able to submit the AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020 online on the official website and AIIMS will be releasing the AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020. Candidates who are eligible can apply on the official date of release of application form before examination. In order to apply for the examination candidates must fill the details, pay the application fee and upload image. AIIMS does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online application / registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of Universitie concerned.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
Candidates must make sure that the mobile number and e-mail address that they have filled in the application form are correct. Candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The dates related to application form and examination are provided below.
|Submission of online application form||Second week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||Second week of Aug 2020|
|Payment of application fee||Second week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of exam||20 Sep 2020|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on www.aiimsexams.org
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to Apply
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on www.aiimsexams.org then under Recruitment section click on Nursing Officer-2020 for AIIMS .
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only.
- After Filling up all the details candidates are required to upload documents as per the desired format only and then click on submit.
- After form submission candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Note on online Application Form
- Online Application is a user friendly application.
- First the candidates have to download the application form and after consulting there family fill the form.
- Candidates will be given full information while filling the application form.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application and are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
Insofar, Official details for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AIIMS will release the AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020, information will be updated here.