All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2018 at aiimsexmas.org. The exam was held on September 16, 2018. The AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2018 was conducted online and the result was released online. Any individual candidate will not be informed on telephones as well candidates shall also not call the Examination Section for any such information. Hence, candidates shall stay updated on the official website. Also, you can get all the result related information on this page as well.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2018
All the candidates who appeared in the examination can check the result. Candidates could check the result on the official website as well as a direct link is updated here after the results will be announced. Candidates can check the schedule of the exam below.
|Exam Date||16 Sep 2018|
|Result Declaration||26 Sep 2018|
|Overall Merit List Declaration||26 Jun 2019|
Overall Merit List:
- Click here to check the Nursing Overall Merit List.
- Click here to check the Nursing Result 2018.
How To Check The AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2018?
- Visit the official website http://www.aiims.org or the direct link given above.
- Click on the results option. It will direct you to the results window.
- Click on the link of your result. It will be in PDF format.
- Search for your roll number, name, remarks, rank.
Document Verification After AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2018
After the declaration of final result, the qualifiers of the written examination have to appear for the document verification. It is mandatory to appear in the document verification process. AT the time of document verification the candidates need to produce all the documents which he/she has attached for filling the application form. Check the list of the documents which are required to produce at document verification.
- Original Certificate of all educational qualification along with the photocopies
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of online application form
- A hard copy of admit card
- Valid certificate to prove the Dare of Birth
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) if in regular employment.
- Experience certificate (If applicable)
Note: All the photocopies should be self-attested.
Scheme of Exam
Scheme of Exam given below as per last year exam and for references.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 Minutes)
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR, 45% for OBC ad 40% for SC & ST.