AIIMS Raipur Group C Application Form 2017 are now available on the official website from December 13, 2017. AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for various posts on direct recruitment basis. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through online mode. The Online registration of applications available only on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the link which has been provided below. Candidates can check all the details regarding the AIIMS Raipur Group C Application Form 2017 from this page.
AIIMS Raipur Group C Application Form 2017
Schedule related to the AIIMS Group C Recruitment Application Form 2017 is provided below.
|Online Application starts||13 Dec 2017|
|Online Application ends||12 Jan 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Official Website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- For General/OBC/ExS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- For SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
Application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. Also, make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of document verification. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply
Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement and take a printout of the same for submission at the time of verification of documents.
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.
Reasons For Rejection/Cancellation Of Application
Applications/candidature of applicants are liable to be cancelled/rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process in the event of all or any of the following:
- Applications being incomplete.
- Any variation in the Signatures. [All the SIGNATUREs (in FULL NOT IN SHORT) done on the Print out of the Application Form and also on other Documents must be THE same.]
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature uploaded are not as per specification given and/or blur or distorted or not clear.
- Non-payment of Examination Fees or non-receipt of fee through online mode, if not otherwise exempted.
- Fee not paid as per instructions.
- Under aged/over aged candidates.
- Failure to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualifications; Experiences; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/ESX].and the print out of Application Form at the time of verification of document.
- Not having the requisite Educational Qualification/Experience/Category Status as on the closing date.
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- For carrying mobile phones/accessories in the Examination premises/Hall.
- Any other irregularity.