AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Application Form 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur has released the online application form at the official website. Application Form for AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer is available online only. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process of application. Get AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Application Form 2019 complete information here.
Latest: Application form for the AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) is available, scroll down to access the application link.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Application Form 2019
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through online mode. The On-line registration of applications is available on AIIMS Raipur website i.e http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. No documents including the Registration Slip of online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
|Online Application Form||28 Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply||21 Jul 2019|
Application Form: Important links pertaining to the online application are given below.
Those candidates who fill their application within the given time period will be able to download the admit card. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Application Fee –
- General/OBC/ExS Candidates : Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- A person with Disabilities: Exempted.
The application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. The application fee is non-refundable.
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID.
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Online payment detail of the required application fee.
- Aadhar Card.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 80 kb–100 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 50 kb – 80 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 80 KB.
While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and your application will be rejected.
How to Apply –
- The candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link mentioned on the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in)
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per the desired format only.
- After completing the registration part candidate will receive the user ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number and through E-mail on the registered email address. The same ID and Password shall be displayed on the logged screen. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and password. Candidates are also advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- After the registration part, the candidate may continue with the form filling process or may log out form the registration part.
- The candidates already registered shall click on existing user link and fill the correct user ID and Password for continuing the form filling process. In case of incorrect User ID/Password click on the ‘forgot password’ link
- The candidate are requested to fill the correct details regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only
- Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button, a page containing some important instructions for payment, a Payment Reference Number and a Link to make payment of Application Fee will open. Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE. Candidates who want to pay at later stage can use this Payment Reference Number for re-login and making the payment in order to complete his/her Registration
- Once a candidate clicks on the button for making the payment, they will be redirected to the payment gateway site. There are various options available for payment on SBI site viz. SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. Additional charges viz. bank charges, service tax etc. incurred while making online payment of application fees will be borne by the candidate.
- Once the form is submitted there shall be no provision for making changes in the application form.
Official website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in