AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Recruitment – All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for the post of Senior Resident for July 2018 Session. Now, what is Senior Resident? A senior Resident is a Doctor, who have Basic Medical Graduate Degree and is now working for a Postgraduate degree like MD, MS. A Senior Resident has to spend 3 years before he/she get their Specialization. The applications were invited for the tenure period of 3 years. Application form for the AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 were out as per schedule, interested candidates filled the application form. Selection of Senior Resident in AIIMS for July 2018 session is based on the Computer-Based Test. CBT for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 held on July 17, 2018. The interested candidates should have checked the eligibility criteria before applying, applications should reach in a prescribed format and before the date is due. If you are the one who is preparing for this post should check this page for detailed information about AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018. Check eligibility, application form filling procedure, application fee, vacancy details etc on this page.
AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Recruitment
Application Process for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 had started on May 15, 2018. The form was available on the official website of AIIMS. Candidates had to submit the application form by May 15, 2018, and whose form rejected unfortunately due to some silly mistake could check the application status on May 25, 2018.
Such candidates can re-submit the application form with those document which was lacking or by correcting the mistake. Because with status AIIMS released the reason, why the application has been rejected? So AIIMS has resolving provision for all the issues, which could occur during the recruitment process. To participate in the recruitment process, you require the schedule for the recruitment. Check the schedule for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 from here.
|AIIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online registration of application.||26 Apr 2018|
|Last date for filling the application form||15 May 2018|
|Date for uploading status of the application: Accepted & Rejected|
|Last date for submission required document in rejected applications|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||08 Jun 2018|
|Date of Computer Based Test||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Stage-I Result||21 Jun 2018|
|Date of Interview||26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 Jun 2018|
|Final result for Stage-II||02 Jul 2018|
The schedule is for this year recruitment process. Aspirants who are applying for the recruitment should follow the schedule.
Vacancy Details in AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
AIIMS introduced a numerous of vacancies, this year as Senior Resident. The vacancy details of AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 are given here.
Application Form for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
As said above the application forms were available on official website of AIIMS. The candidates fill it through the website or through this page as well. The application fee for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 is to be submitted by the candidate by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Reservation policy is also applicable to the Application Fee. The application process has total 7 steps, and those are
- Qualification Details
- Experience Details
- Make Payment
- City Choice
- upload Images
- Print Application Form
For making application successfully, a candidate needs to follow each and every step precisely. A direct link to navigate the application form is available in the “Application Form”. Get it form the Quick Link Section. Detailed information about the application form is given on the application form page.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
Nationality: An Indian citizenship holder is eligible to apply.
Age Limit: is 37 years for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Recruitment.
- This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years.
- In the case of OBC candidates, it is relaxable up to a maximum period of three years.
- If a candidate falls under the of Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] candidates, this is relaxable up to maximum period of 10 years for [PWBD] General Category,
13 years for [PWBD] / OBC category and
15 years for [PWBD] SC/ST category candidates.
For Medical Candidates: A postgraduate medical degree in MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification is required.
- Geriatric Medicine: Degree holder in MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine in MD/DNB
- Emergency Medicine& Casualty Post: medical degree in MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or
MD (Geriatric Medicine) or a qualification recognized equivalent degree holder is eligible.
- Palliative Medicine Post: medical degree holder MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/ Anesthesiology/ Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology(Surgical/Medical/Radiation) is eligible to apply.
- Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery Posts: M.S./DNB Degree in Surgery /ENT /Orthopaedics from any University recognized by MCI.
- Pulmonary Medicine Post: A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine &MD Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For Lab. Medicine: A postgraduate medical degree holder who has Medical Degree in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology /Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute is eligible to apply.
- Critical & Intensive Care: MD/DNB Degree in Anesthesiology or DM/DNB Degree in Critical Care Medicine from any University recognized by MCI.
For Non-Medical Candidates
- For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics & Biochemistry: The candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
Admit Card AIIMS Senior Resident July
The admit card for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 has been released online on the AIIMS website. Candidates who applied could get the admit card on the website. A link which directs you to the admit card page is available on this page. As AIIMS releases the admit card for the Computer Based Test. No, admit card was sent to the candidates by post. The only mode of getting the admit card is online.
Candidates have to take the print out of the admit card and carry it in the examination hall. you have to use the login credentials for getting the admit card.
Examination Center for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
There are four centers for the examination. Those are
- Chennai(code- 01)
- Delhi NCR(code- 02)
- Kolkata(code- 03)
- Mumbai(code- 04)
The city of examination shall be allotted on first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of nodes in respective city. So candidates have to choose the city at the time of applying for the AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018. In case, a city is cancelled as the center. Then AIIMS will re-allocate the examination center. and it will be final.
Examination Pattern AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
The recruitment will be on the basis of the CBT(Computer Based Test) and an Interview.
Examination Scheme for CBT(Computer Based Test)
- The duration of the Test is 1 & 1/2 hours (90 minutes).
- Online (CBT) Recruitment Test will be conducted on one shift
- The Competitive Entrance Examination will have one paper in the English language.
- Paper will consist the 80 (Eighty) Objective Type (Multiple Choice types) questions.
- The paper will consist of maximum 80 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
Examination Scheme for Interview: The Interview will carry 20 marks.
Result for AIIMS Senior Resident 2018 Recruitment
The result for the AIIMS Senior Resident 2018 released in two parts. First, the result for the CBT declared. This result is also called the Stage-I result. The candidate who cleared this round were able to face another round of the recruitment, that is an interview. After completion of the interview, a combined result has been released by the AIIMS, which consists of the marks of both examinations. This result is called the Stage-II result. Compilation of the merit list is on the basis of Stage I & II result.
The result is available on the website of AIIMS. The candidates can get their result on this page as well. As AIIMS released the result of AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018, the link is activated on the “Result” page.
Interview with AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
After completion of the Computer-based test, the candidates who will qualify the round, have to give the Interview. The interview will take place at the selected centers. Intimation regarding the interview center will send to the candidates on their registered mobile no or email id. The interview will decide the fate of the candidates.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
The fortunate candidates will be selected as the Senior Resident. The pay scale of the Senior Resident will according to the policy
- Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable.
- Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. will get Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
Reservation Policy in AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Recruitment
Every examination has some reservation policies, like other, this examination also has some policies. There is 4% reservation for Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates, which will apply horizontally in their respective categories.
Provision if any Discrepancy found
In the entire process of recruitment if any discrepancy found in Recruitment prospectus or in Admit Card. Then what should be your next step? At that time you have to take appropriate actions such as bring this issue in front of Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email.
If AIIMS will found any discrepancy in the information, which you have provided to them. Then at that time documents, the data will be final in all purposes. It is the responsibility of the candidates to provide the accurate information during the recruitment process. So that his/her candidature will remain safe.
Query by email if any regarding AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018
It has noted that sometimes due to lack of communications some candidates face many problems. This could lead them towards the inappropriate application submission. So if you have any queries related to the AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 recruitment, please follow these steps.
In addition, please write below-mentioned information in the email content box before
seeking any query/clarification:
(i) Candidate ID No.
(ii) Name of the candidate
(iii) Mobile Number
(iv) Specific query/clarification sought.
The email address for the correspondence is [email protected]
- For more about AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Recruitment download Prospectus.
- Addendum No.c-12/2018 dated 15.06.2018 for SR SD JULY 2018 Session – Click here
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org