AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form– All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Invites the applications for Senior Resident. The application forms are out. The application forms are available on the website of AIIMS. The due date to submit the AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form form is May 29, 2018. The applications are invited for the tenure period of 3 years for Senior Resident post. Selection on this post is based on the Computer-based test, which will hold on on July 17, 2018. Which will be followed by the Interview, which has to be held from July 26 to 30, 2018. The candidates will get each and every information regarding AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form.
AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form
So guys if have made any mistakes in the application form, then your application can be rejected by the AIIMS. In this case, AIIMS will release the list of the Accepted & Rejected applications list. Those candidates can check the application status on May 31, 2018.
Such candidates can re-submit the application form with those document which was lacking or by correcting the mistake.
|Commencement of online registration of application.||26 Apr 2018|
|Last date for filling the application form||15 May 2018|
|Date for uploading status of the application: Accepted & Rejected|
|Last date for submission required document in rejected applications|
- Revised Date for Uploading Status of Application Form: Click here to check the notice.
- Apply Online: Click here to apply online for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
Application Fee: AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form
The application fee for the General/OBC Category is Rs.1500/-. And for the SC/ST Category candidate is Rs.1200/-. ANd for Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates has not to pay anything, the fee in NIL for them.
Every Candidate has to pay Transaction Charges, which are applicable.
Mode of Payment: Through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018?
Now you have the link to the application form, and you are aware of the application fee. So these are those easy steps which will make you understand the whole process. First of all click on the link provided above, or visit official website.
Step 1: Registration
- After opening the website, Now fill the registration form and generate the username and password.
- After doing so, now enter the mobile no, on which you want all the intimation regarding recruitment.
Step 2: Qualification details in AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form
- The next step is to fill Qualification Details.
- A candidate has to fill all the information asked for regarding Qualifying Examination, Internship and
Medical Registration and then click on Save and Proceed button.
Step3: Experience Details
- Now next step is Experience Details.
- A candidate has to fill requirement details related to Experience as desired according to the course applied for than Add it and proceed further.
Step 4: Make Payment in AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form
- After filling experience details, a candidate has to choose choice the payment option to pay registration Fee.
Step 5: City Choice for AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 CBT
- The next step is Centre Choice. A candidate can choose his/her center on first come first serve basis from the center availability list (center availability list shows the real-time status of seats in a city).
Step 6: Upload Images
- After Successful Payment Confirmation, Candidate needs to upload their latest passport
size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
Step 7: Print Registration Form
- The Last Step is Registration Form generation. Candidate must take print of Registration form once all steps of registration are completed.
At last, when you will complete the application form, your form will look like this image.
Uploading of images, Signature, Thumb impression
A candidate has to upload some of the documents to the AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Application Form. Uploading of digital Images of Photograph, Signature, and Thumb-print is mandatory. These document should be in scanned in any pen drive or CD ROM. The list of those documents is given here.
An uploading of Images: A candidate has to upload recent photograph(within 6 months of online application) is of standard passport size (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, width X height). The size of the .jpg/ jpeg file must be 50-100 KB.
The Signature Uploading: After uploading the photograph, you have to upload the signature in scanned format. You will require the size of the file. So, size the image to 20–100 Kb (maintain aspect ratio, i.e. height and width ratio to avoid distortion of the image)
Uploading of Thumb Impression: For uploading the thumb impression you will require the instructions, and those are. The thumb impression should be your Left Thumb Impression. And the size of the scanned document must be 20-100 KB.
Submission of Application by Employed Candidates
The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply directly for the above
Recruitment Test. However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for this Recruitment Test.
Such candidate should also sign the undertaking in the downloaded copy of Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to AIIMS at the time of Interview.
Later, If any communication from their department/office proves that, withholding permission to the
candidate’s appearing on the Recruitment Test, the candidature of the candidate will cancel at that moment. So please provide these documents for the sake of your candidature.
Note: You should ensure that the mobile no is not registered with Do Not Disturb. If it has so, then please unregister it.