AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Interview- AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment final selection will be based on the combined marks obtained in Stage-I & II. Candidates qualifying at Stage-I Computer based online test will be called for Interview process. The total number of Candidates that will be called for interview will be exactly as double of the vacancies available. Interview process will start soon after the merit list of Stage-I is published. The list of candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) & eligible for interview will be displayed on AIIMS website. The groups of interview will be announced on Jun 21, 2018. Candidates are required to bring original certificate at the time of interview for Verification. Details regarding AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Interview are explained below.
AIIMS Senior Resident July 2018 Interview
AIIMS Senior Resident Interview dates has been announced. Soon after the Stage-I result is announced, Interview process will be set forth. Groups for the interview session will be published and the candidates in the particular group need to appear on the respected date. Interview schedule has been given below. Candidates are advised to follow the schedule strictly.
|Stage-I Result||21 Jun 2018|
|Interview Groups announcement||21 Jun 2018|
|Interview Dates||26 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Stage-II Result||02 Jul 2018|
Interview Groups: Groups for interview session will be announced on the official website i.e www.aiimsexams.org.
Candidates who will clear Stage-I examination with minimum qualifying marks and score a good rank in merit list will only be eligible to appear for the interview. Interview session will continue for 05 days. Candidates will be divided into groups and they will be called in according to the dates decided. Note the following instructions given below regarding interview.
- Candidates are required to bring original certificate (along with one set of Photocopy) at the time of Interview for Verification before they are allowed to appear for interview. Certificates that need to be produced at the time of interview are explained below.
- The candidates are required to report for the interview at 9.00 AM sharp at LT-1, First Floor, Teaching Block & after 10.00 AM no candidate will be entertained.
- The total number of candidates eligible to be called for the interview will be two times the
number of advertised seats. Candidates qualifying under OPH category may be over
and above this number.
The candidates recommended for Interviews on the basis of results of the Stage-I Computer based Recruitment Test must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth. (Matriculation)
- Qualifying degree (MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D./M.Sc./others.)
- Valid Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental
- No objection certificate from the current employer (wherever applicable) at the time of Interview for
verification before they are allowed to appear for Interview.
- The Candidate should also bring the Caste certificate (valid for central Govt. Jobs), if applicable: SC/ ST Certificate/ OBC Certificate or Physical Disability Certificate.
- Candidates who are employed need to submit application stating that the Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply directly for the above Recruitment Test. Candidates need to sign this undertaking in the down loaded copy of Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to AIIMS at the time of Interview. Otherwise, if any communication is received from the institute about withholding the permission, admission of the candidate will get cancelled.