|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Air India Result 2017 for Aircraft Technician is displayed on the official website of the Air India Engineering Services Limited. Candidates are able to check their result on the official website or on this page given below. Get here complete detail related to Air India Result 2017 for Aircraft Technician.
|Date of Written Exam||29 Jan 2017|
|Announcement of result||25 Mar 2017|
|Announcement of Final Selection List||06 Jun 2017|
Air India Result 2017 for Aircraft Technician
Air India Recruitment Written Test 2016-17 was conducted on 29 Jan 2017. Candidates are able to check the result on the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited. For your convenience direct link to check the Air India Result 2016 for Aircraft Technician is also provided here.
This is further to the notification web-hosted on our website www.airindia.in on 06.02.2017 listing out the names of the candidates selected with regard to recruitment of GET-AME. The said list was treated as cancelled due to technical reasons and withdrawn. Following is the provisional list of candidates (sorted on category/application no.), based on their on-line application/hard copy as furnished by them. The final list of selected candidates has been published after conduct of interview of the candidates, if they are found eligible after due verification of their credentials/ notified eligibility viz. age, educational/technical qualification, GATE percentile, Year of passing GATE.
Get Here Air India Result 2017:
- Click here to view Written Test Result of Air India Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016-17.
- Click here to view Final Selection List of the candidates for the post of Aircraft Technician in AIESL.
Eligible candidates would be required to appear in a written test for the post to be conducted in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. The centres may be changed after checking the applications depending upon the concentration of the candidates applying for the post.
Candidates who qualify in the written test would be empanelled based on the merit in the written examination. No. of candidates to be released from the panel would depend upon the requirement and decision of the Management.
The selected Candidates, as decided by the Management. would be informed through official website www.airindia.in (career page) in the last week of January 2017 (tentatively). The date may however, vary depending upon the decision of the Management.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/ region MRO of AIESL.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the interview centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and for rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.