Air India Engineering Services Limited has issued a notification for Air India Recruitment 2016 for Aircraft Technician. Candidates can check all the information related to Air India Recruitment 2016 for Aircraft Technician here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result etc.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here – Announced!|
Air India Recruitment 2016 for Aircraft Technician
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Air India Recruitment 2016 for Aircraft Technician, can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 961
- SC – 143
- ST – 71
- OBC – 258
- General – 489
- General Category – Not above 28 yrs as on 1 July 2016
- OBC – Not above 31 yrs as on 1 July 2016
- SC/ST – Not above 33 yrs as on 1 July 2016
- Ex-Servicemen – Upper age limit of 28 yrs would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus three years.
- The candidates should have been completed the AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from any Institute recognized by DGCA under the Rule 113B.
- Candidate should have been Completed Group 1 Related Equivalent Subject in Diploma/Completed Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Aircraft/Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics and Communications/Radio Artificer Training.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test. Candidates who qualify in the written test would be empanelled based on the merit in the written examination.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Online SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited between 20 Aug 2016 to 30 Sep 2016. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||20 Aug 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||05 Oct 2016|
|Exam date||29 Jan 2017|
Air India Application Form 2016 for Aircraft Technician
Air India Application Form 2016 for Aircraft Technician is available online at official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Air India Application Form 2016. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
Air India Application Form 2016: Click Here to Apply Online for Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL).
Application Fee : Applicants have to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs. 1000/- only through on-line SBI Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on or before 30 Sep 2016 only through on-line in the format as attached. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence/Passport) to the Post-box no. 12006, Cossipore Post Office, kolkata-700002.
In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. The last date of receipt of hard copy of the application with all attachments is 31 Oct 2016. Hard copies received after 31 Oct 2016 due any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected.
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible. OR
- For Ex-servicemen:
Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Airforce, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft/ElectricaUlnstrument/Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Diploma in Engineering (3Years ) in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering recognised by CentraUState Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade ( 55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Air India Admit Card 2016 for Aircraft Technician
Admit Card for Air India Recruitment 2016 for Aircraft Technician will be available online at the official website after the completion of Application Process. Candidates can download their Air India Admit Card 2016 for Aircraft Technician once it will be released officially.
This is very important document for appearing to participate in the Recruitment test without Air India Admit Card 2016 no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Air India Sample Paper for Aircraft Technician
This is a sample paper for AIESL Trainee Technician.
Air India Result 2016 for Aircraft Technician
Air India Result 2016 for Aircraft Technician will be announced after the Written Test. Candidates can check their result on the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited or on this page once it will be announced officially.AIR India Recruitment