|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Air India Engineering Services Limited ( AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India under Civil Aviation Requirements 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL has issued a notification for Air India Recruitment 2017 for Aircraft Technician. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the posts of “Experienced Aircraft Technician and Tradesman”. Candidates can check all the information related to Air India Experienced Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017-18 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result etc.
Air India Experienced Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017-18
The Trade-test /interviews for Aircraft Technicians will be held at Mumbai. Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Air India Recruitment 2017 for Experienced Aircraft Technician, can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||20 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||03 Jan 2018|
|Trade-test /interviews||08 to 12 Jan 2018 – For Boeing Group
15 to 19 Jan 2018 – For Airbus Group
|Announcement of result||To be announced|
|Announcement of Final Selection List||To be announced|
Visit the official website for Air India Experienced Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017-18 i.e., www.airindia.in.
Name of Post: Experienced Aircraft Technician
Total No. of Vacancies: 382
Age Limit: General Category – Not above 35 years as on 1st November 2017
- The candidates should have been completed the AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from any Institute recognized by DGCA under the Rule 113B.
- Candidate should have been Completed Group 1 Related Equivalent Subject in Diploma/Completed Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Aircraft/Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics and Communications/Radio Artificer Training for ex-servicemen.
Experience: Minimum one year aviation experience in Aircraft maintenance on Airbus/Boeing Aircraft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Trade-test /interviews and Pre-employment Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify in the written test would be impaneled based on the merit in the written examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible. OR
- For Ex-servicemen:
Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Airforce, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft/ElectricaUlnstrument/Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Successful Completion of 4 years course / Diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training, conducted by Indian Navy, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. OR
- Diploma in Engineering (3Years ) in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering recognised by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade ( 55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- General Category – Not above 35 years as on 1st November 2017
- Ex-Servicemen – Upper age limit of 35 yrs. would be relaxed to the extent the candidate
has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from
such post plus three years
- OBC – Not above 38 yrs. as on 1st November 2017.
- SC/ST- Not above 40 yrs. as on 1st November 2017.
Air India Application Form 2017 for Experienced Aircraft Technician is available online at official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Air India Application Form 2017. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. Application Process has now started.
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs. 1000/- only through on-line SBI Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Admit Card for Air India Recruitment 2017 for Aircraft Technician will be available online at the official website after the completion of Application Process. Candidates can download their Air India Admit Card 2017 for Aircraft Technician once it will be released officially. This is very important document for appearing to participate in the Recruitment test without Air India Admit Card 2017 no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
This is a sample paper for AIESL Trainee Technician.
Air India Result 2017 for Aircraft Technician will be announced after the Trade-test /interviews and Pre-employment Medical Examination. Candidates can check their result on the official website of Air India Engineering Services Limited or on this page once it will be announced officially. The selected candidates will be posted at Mumbai base of Boeing Group or Airbus Group of Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) or any other station of Western Region /MRO as required by the Company.