|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017 is uploaded on the website of Air India Limited for eligible candidates of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017. Admit Card of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 is issued by Air India Limited prior to the date of examination. Admit Card will be available to download only for Trainee Cabin Crew candidates. Selection of Experienced Cabin Crew will be made only on the basis of Walk-in-Interview only.
Candidates can download Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 as per the official schedule.
Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017
The candidates are required to download their Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017 from the official website of Air India Limited. Candidates who have successfully qualified the Preliminary Medical Examination & Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT), can download their call letter for Written Exam.
Download Admit Card – Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017
Download Air India Cabin Crew Written Exam Call Letter 2017 – Click here (Link will be available here.)
Sample Question Paper for Written Exam, Click here.
The candidates seeking for this recruitment are required to download their Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017 from the official website of Air India Limited.
Important Instructions Regarding Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2017
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned in their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given in the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.