Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2016 – Air India Limited invites application form for recruitment of Air India Cabin Crew 2016-17. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2016 like application process, application fee.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form||18 Oct 2016|
|Last date for filling the online Application Form||08 Nov 2016|
Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2016
Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2016 is available online at official website of Air India Limited. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2016: Click here to apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016-17.
Application Fee – A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements, may apply Online (Only).
- Candidate who wish to apply are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format. Or click on the direct link given above.
Before apply online, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information:-
- A valid e-mail ID
- A Digital/Scanned Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB Only) in JPG/JPEG format
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates.
- Candidates, using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only – Caste Certificate details-such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Instructions to Candidates
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD&PAT in “SAREE” and Male candidates in formal attire.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) alongwith ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- At the time of GD&PAT, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One – Front View and another – Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad/Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.