|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Air India Cabin Crew Result 2017 has been released. Candidates can check it from the official site and also from this page. Result is displayed for Written Test. Air India Limited has issued a notification for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 as Experienced & Trainee Female Cabin Crew. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to get updates related to Air India Cabin Crew Result 2017.
Only Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for Experienced Cabin Crew and Preliminary Medical Examination, Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD/PAT) and Written Test has been conducted for Trainee Cabin Crew.
Latest: Result of Air India Cabin crew written exam has been announced. Check through the link provided below.
|Date of Written Test / Interview for Experienced Cabin Crew||03, 04 & 05 Aug 2017|
|Announcement of Result||20 Sep 2017|
Air India Cabin Crew Result 2017
Result of each stage will be announced by Air India Limited. Candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be appointed as cabin crew post.
- Written exam result has been announced, Click Here
For Experienced Cabin Crew: Walk in Selection
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and obtain Date of walk-in interview from the Website of Air India Ltd. Eligible candidates would be required to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height, BMI and Vision check followed by Personal Interview.
For Trainee Cabin Crew
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be subject to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.
- Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/-(Rupees Eighteen thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
- In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @$100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- International QTA will be approximately Rs.3000/-.
- The Domestic Stopover will be Rs. 500/-.
- Standby Allowance of Rs. 300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
- The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of domestic/ International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.