Online applications for the post in Allahabad HIgh Court has been invited by the High Court of JUdicature at Allahabad. The eligible candidates can fill the form for various category cadre posts under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment- 2016- 2017. The candidates may apply for more than 1 postcode but they will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for each post code. The applications have started from 02 August 2017 and will be accepted till 22 August 2017. The applications are being submitted through the official website at allahabadhighcourt.in
Candidates who fill up the form but are left with paying the requisite sum of money have to pay the payment in online mode latest by 22 August 2017. However, last date for paying the fee in offline mode through e-challan will be 24 August 2017.
High Court of Judicature Important Dates
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form and Fee.||02 August 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||22 August 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of On-Line Fee Payment||22 August 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of fee for Off-Line Payment through e-challan||24 August 2017|
Already Logged In Candidates Already Registered candidates click here.
The people who have already registered themselves can sign in to their account by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. You must note that you are providing the correct details or else the you will not be able to sign in to this account.
Forgot Registration Number Click Here to retrieve Registration Number
Candidates who have forgotten their Registration Number, shall be able to retrieve it by clicking the link we have provided above. To get the Registration Number, the candidates need to suffice some details such as- (i) Registered Email Id and (ii) Registered Mobile Number.
New Registration Click Here
Candidates who have not yet begun with the application form, must first of all get themselves registered. Let us get step by step guide for you to understand the process easily. Using the given link above, the candidates will land on the application form page. Here you will notice a space that prompts the candidates to indicate the post for which they want to apply.
Select Your Post- pick from the following
- Post Code 01 (Category-C) Stenographer Gr-III
- Post Code 02 (Category-C) Clerical Cadre
- Post Code 03 (Category-C) Driver Grade-IV
- Post Code 04 (Category-D) Cadre Posts
Some details are required to be entered as per the post chosen let us see them one by one.
A Post Code 01 (Category-C) Stenographer Gr-III- Post, Post Applying for Preference 1, Select your language (Hindi, Englsih, Both).
B Post Code 02 (Category-C) Clerical Cadre
- (i) Essential Qualification- candidate has to choose between Intermediate with Special knowledge of Urdu and hindi along with a CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer, Arithmetic, Mensuration, elementary land Surveying and Mapping, Order XXVI of Act No.V of 1908 and Rules(Civil) relating to the work and duties of the Junior Assistant AND
- Intermediate with CCC Certificates issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on computer.
C Post Code 03 (Category-C) Driver Grade-IV- Post Applying for Preference 1
D Post Code 04 (Category-D) Cadre Posts- Class VI, High School, Junior High School, Junior High School with Diploma or ITI.
Registration is completed at this point
Filling the Form
The aspirants will have to fill up details/ particulars as required. It is mandatory to fill the spcaes marked with asterisks. The rest are optional. Following are the details that the candidates have to mentioned while filling up the form.
- Name of the post applied for
- Applicant’s Name- Confirm Applicant’s Name
- Father’s / Husband’s Name- Confirm Father’s / Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name- Confirm Mother’s Name
- Gender- Male/ Female
- Date of Birth- Age as on 01 July 2016
- Name of the State of Original Residence / Domicile
- Applicant’s Category- Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST
- Religion – Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Parsi, Jain, Other
- Marital Status- Married/ Unmarried
- Computer Qualification- Do you have ‘CCC’ from DOEACC Society- Yes or No
- Stenography and Typing Speed- Yes or No
- Details of Diploma/Certificate in Stenography (About your Certificate)
- Do You have any Criminal Proceeding details – Yes or No
- Nationality – Indian/ Other
- Mobile Number- Confirm Mobile Number
- Active Email Id- Confirm Email Id
- Address Line- 1,2
- City/ Town
- Nearest Police Station
- Name of Exam Passed- Name of Institution/Board/University/ Passed Year/ Max. Marks/ Marks obtained/ Percentage of Marks in High School/Equivalent/ Intermediate/Equivalent/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Preference of Cities for Examination Centres- Maximum 5 preferences
For posts mentioned above in category code 01 and 02, the General category candidates and OBC category candidates shall have to pay the amount of Rs. 750/- (+) bank charges and the candidates belonging to SC/ST category shall have to pay the amount of Rs. 500/- (+) bank charges.
For the posts mentioned as 03 and 04, the candidates from General and OBC will have to pay the amount of Rs. 500/- and the SC/ST category candidates will have to pay the amount of Rs.300/-. The Allahabad high court will hold the common offline written examination on different dates in various centres of Uttar Pradesh.
|Post/ Category||General and OBC||SC/ST|
|Post code 01 and 02||Rs. 750/- (+) bank charges||Rs. 500/- (+) bank charges|
|Post code 03 and 04||Rs. 500/- (+) bank charges||Rs. 300/- (+) bank charges|