Allahabad High Court RO Application Form 2019: The Allahabad High Court started inviting the online application form & also activates the link for “New registration” of candidates. This online application is for review officer’s recruitment conducted by Allahabad High Court itself. All the candidates are advised to cross-check & to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria & essential educational qualification prescribed by the conducting body. An amount of Rs. 700 & 500 is to be by the candidates via online or also through bank challan (offline), in order to complete the online application form. For more information on Allahabad High Court RO Application Form 2019, scroll down this page & read carefully.
Latest: Allahabad High Court started the online application form for review officer post. Process for the same is now over.
Allahabad High Court RO Application Form 2019
Always it is advised to note down all the important dates & its events of the recruitment. Below a schedule is given which contains all the required dates & events regarding Allahabad High Court RO Application Form 2019.
|On-Line Application starts from||30 Sept 2019|
|On-Line Application closes on||21 Oct 2019|
|Fees to be submitted in the bank||01 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit fee in the bank||22 Oct 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||21 Dec 2019|
- Click Here to fill the online application form/new registration for Allahabad High Court RO Recruitment 2019.
- Click Here to pay the Online Application form fee directly.
Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in.
Allahabad High Court RO Application Fee 2019
It is most important to complete the payment process after filling the online application form of Allahabad High Court RO 2019 recruitment. Below complete details are given regarding the Allahabad High Court RO Application Fee 2019, which are as follows:
Application Fee: Candidates who belongs to different categories are required to pay the application fee as per the below given table:
|SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh state||₹ 500|
Note: Bank process & service tax to be paid by the candidates along with application fee amount, which will be charged by the bank.
Mode of Payment: The above mentioned application fee can be paid by the candidates via two ways, which are as follows:
Online payment mode: Candidates can pay the application fee by using their credit/debit card or net banking with the help of the link given on this page.
Offline Payment mode: This time Allahabad High Court provides a second option to the registered candidates in the process of Application Fee submission. Below some details are provided regarding the offline (challan) payment.
It is required to select the payment option through SBI & download the pre-printed form for depositing the application fee by selecting “SBI Branch” payment option. After downloading & filling up the challan, candidates need to deposit the cash by visiting any near-by SBI branch (during working hours only).
Note: Candidates only able to download the challan after 24 hours of submission of online Application form. Remember the time before proceeding further & to avoid any further confusion.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court RO 2019?
Here candidates can check the given steps which explains how to apply online & how to complete the registration process for the recruitment of Allahabad High Court review officer (RO) post. It is advised to follow the below given steps in order to fill the online application form successfully.
Application Process in simple steps: Fill Registration Form -> Username and Password* -> Fill the Application Form -> Upload Photograph & Signature, as per instructions -> Submit application Fee -> Take & keep the print out of Confirmation page, Filled Application Form along with fee details.
*Note: It shall be displayed on the computer screen and shall sent to Registered Mobile Number also.
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court i.e., allahabadhighcourt.in OR.
- Click on the direct link given on this page for new registration/ to fill online application form.
- Now candidates are redirected to the online recruitment portal of Allahabad High Court for RO 2019.
- Where an option is available for “new registration”, “login” & “Forget login id”.
- Now click on the “new registration” option & proceed further.
- Here candiates need to submit their details like Choice of post, Applicants name, Mobile Number, Email ID & DOB.
- Cross-Check all the details before final submission & then, click on “Register” option.
Click here to download the detailed notification regarding how to apply & methods of fee submission for Allahabad High Court RO 2019 recruitment.
What after Examination?
After successfully completion of the stage I & stage II examinations of Allahabad High Court RO recruitment 2019. Now its time to remember below mentioned points carefully to avoid any confusion regarding recruitment procedure.
- The Allahabad High Court conducts the recruitment examination for the post of review officer, which consists of two stages i.e., written test & computer knowledge test.
- In order to prepare for both stages of examination candidates need to check then Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus 2019.
- After successfully completion of the both the stages of examination, the conducting body releases the official answer key on its official website as per the schedule.
- Answer key contains the correct answers against all the 200 questions, which is helpful to calculate the marks for the same.
- At last candidates need to check the Allahabad High Court RO Result 2019 along with the final merit list/selection list for all the candidates who qualified both the stages of examination.
- Upon selection candidates get the appointment letter as review officer under High Court Judicature of Allahabad.
Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card 2019
The e-admit card or the call letter for the stage-1 written examination to be held by Allahabad High Court for review officer post shall be available on the high court’s official website (allahabadhighcourt.in). Details like: venue, date & time of the examination along with roll number/registration number is printed on the respective e-admit card or call letter. So, it is advised to cross-check all the details & information printed on the admit card.
Once candidates download their e-admit card as per the instructions on the prescribed dates, candidates are advised to carry a valid ID proof approved by the Govt. of India, like: e-aadhar card, college/university ID card etc. which is to be produced on the exam/test center during examination time for verification purposes.
Allahabad High Court Review Officer 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Applicants can deposit the application fee amount via offline challan by visiting any near by SBI Branch bank.
Ans : Yes! Candidates will receive their login id & password via SMS & email also from Allahabad High Court, once they complete their registration process.
Ans : No, there is no separate website regarding Allahabad High Court recruitment 2019, the one & only official website of Allahabad High Court is allahabadhighcourt.in