AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018 – The Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC) has released the AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018 today i.e. on November 01, 2018. The application form for TRT cum TET 2018 is made available at apdsc.apcfss.in. The last date to make the application fee payment is November 15, 2018. The last date for filling the AP DSC TRT Application Form 2018 is November 16, 2018. The Application fee for TET cum TRT is Rs. 500/-. Application Fee will be non-refundable. The recruitment will be done by conducting the Computer-based test (CBT) from December 06 to January 01, 2019. From this page, the candidate will get full information regarding AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018.
Candidates Applied with Wrong Previous TET Details in Online Application can now Modify it, check the same from below.
AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018
Candidates can only use online mode for filling the AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for AP DSC TRT cum TET recruitment 2018. For more information regarding AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018 see the below-mentioned schedule.
|AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Registration Start Date||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date for doing the Payment||15 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||16 Nov 2018|
- Modify Previous TET Details: Click Here to Modify the Wrong Previous TET Details in Online Application.
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the AP DSC TRT cum TET 2018 Application Form.
Application Fee For AP DSC TRT cum TET 2018
Application Fee For AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018 is Rs 500/-. Apart from fee online charges may also be applicable. Application Fee will be Non-Refundable.
How To Fill The AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018?
After doing the successful application fee payment candidates should take the print out of the application form and payment receipt. Candidates can follow the steps given below for filling the AP DSC TRT cum TET Application Form 2018.
- Click at the above provided link.
- The AP DSC has opened three separate payment gateway namely School Education Payment Gateway, Residential School Payment Gateway, Special Schools Payment Gateway. As per their choice candidates can select payment gateway.
- On selecting School Education Payment Gateway, the application form for School Education will open. On this page candidates need to fill and select the Candidate name, date of birth, Aadhar No. post name, Community belongs to etc. After filling all the details click at the Proceed button.
- Thereafter, next page of the application form will open in that candidates need to fill the educational details and need to upload the Photograph and Signature after filling and uploading all the details click at the Proceed button.
- Thereafter payment page will open fill all the asked details on that page and then click at the submit button, wait till the application form confirmation. Once the confirmation message will flash at the screen it means that you have successfully registered.
- Similarly, if you will select the Residential School Payment Gateway then Residential School TRT application form will open repeat the same procedure as mentioned above for filling the form.
- If you will select the Special Schools Payment Gateway then Special Schools TRT application form will open. For filling the application form candidates can follow the same steps as given above.
Instruction To Making Application Fee Payment
Go through the information given below before paying the application fee. Candidates will find the given information useful to pay the application fee-
- Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before paying the application fee charges as the fee will be non-refundable.
- Application fees will be paid through by the online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking by providing all the asked details in the payment page.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- Once the transaction is successfully completed an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, assure the particulars filled in the application form are accurate.
- Always remember your Registration Number and Password for future reference and it will be needed for downloading other recruitment particulars.
AP DSC TRT cum TET Admit Card 2018
For each post, separate admit card will be released by the AP DSC. Admit Card will be released at the official website. Admit Card will contain details of the candidates and examination like the name of the candidate, roll number, examination center name, exam name etc. For all the candidates it will mandatory to carry one valid ID proof (Adhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card etc.) and a hard copy of the admit card.