AP TET Answer Key 2018 has been published by the Andhra Pradesh Government. AP TET conducted the written examination in two parts paper-l and paper-ll for selection of the candidates for the teacher’s posts. Paper-I is for the person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V and paper-II is for the person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. The publication of answer key is done twice, once for initial keys and then for final keys. The AP TET Answer Key 2018 is now available at official website of AP TET. With the help of this answer key, candidates can check the correct answer, and estimate their score by cross-checking their answers with the answer given in the answers key. Get all details regarding AP TET Answer Keys 2018 on this page.
AP TET Answer Key 2018
APPSC has released answer key for both the Papers. The exams were held from February 21, 2018, to March 03, 2018. Candidates who gave the AP TET examination can check the AP TET Answer Key 2018 from the official website or link to check Answer keys which has been updated below.
|AP TET Answer Key 2018||Important Dates|
|Schedule of Examination (Paper l and ll)||21 Feb to 03 Mar 2018
Session l – 09:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon
Session ll – 02:30 P.M to 05:00 P.M
|Initial Key Publish||04 Mar 2018|
|The objection in Initial Key publish||04 to 09 Mar 2018|
|Final Key Publish||12 Mar 2018|
- Response Sheet: Click here to check the Response Answer Sheet.
- Payment for APTET Exam Response Sheet: Click here for making the payment.
- Note: Download APTET Exam Answer Response Sheet Option Available From March 26, 2018
- APTET 2018 Answer Keys, Final – Check Here
- APTET 2018 Question Papers – Check Here
- APTET 2018 Answer Keys, Initial – Check Here
- Objections On Initial Keys – Check Here
Pass Criteria of AP TET
The criteria for considering pass in APTET are as follows:
|General||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC||40% Marks and above|
|ST||40% Marks and above|
|Differently abled (PH)||40% Marks and above|
Selection in Teacher Recruitment
Weightage to APTET scores in the selection in District Selection Committee (DSC) recruitment in Andhra Pradesh:
20% weightage will be given to APTET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitments of the State Government i.e., 20% weightage is for APTET score and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for drawing up selection list., if the candidate is eligible otherwise as well.
Steps to download AP TET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of AP TET.
- Log on with your details.
- Search for the APTET Answer Key for the Year 2018.
- Click on that pdf available.
- A pdf will be open.
- Finally, Save or Download it and verify the Answers.
Note: No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR answer-sheets will be entertained.