AP TET May 2018 answer keys have been published after the examination process gets completed successfully. AP TET conducted the written examination in two parts paper-l and paper-ll for selection of the candidates for the teacher’s posts. Paper-I is for the person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V and paper-II is for the person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. Answer Key has been published on the official website. The initial answer key has been published by the authority on June 21, 2018. A window is also available for candidates to raise objections if any. The window of Receiving of Objections on the initial key was open for the limited time period only. Candidates should be careful while raising objections. After it, a final key has been published on June 27, 2018. Scroll down for more details about answer key of AP TET May 2018.
AP TET Answer Key May 2018
AP TET Answer is available for candidates as per the schedule of the authority. Candidates are given a chance to raise objections if any. Two answer keys have been published i.e initial answer key and final answer key. Initial answer key on which candidates could raise the objections, after that a final answer key will be published on which no objection can be raised.
|Date of Entrance exam ( Paper- I)||10 to 13 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance exam ( Paper- II A)||14 to 17 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance exam ( Paper- II B)||18 to 19 Jun 2018|
|Release of Initial Key||21 Jun 2018|
|Final key published||27 Jun 2018|
- Final Answer Key: Click here to check the APTET May 2018 Final Answer Key
- Initial Answer Key: Click here to check the APTET May 2018 Answer Key.
- Objection to Answer Key: Click here to file for Objection.
- Instructions to Objection: Click here to check the instructions.
- Response Sheet: Click here to check the response sheet.
- Question Paper: Click here to check the Question Paper.
Pass Criteria for AP TET
APTET May 2018 Tentative Results will be declared on the same day of completion of the examination. However, the final result will be given after final key as for the scheduled mention below. The criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:
|OC||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and above|
Note: Differently abled (visually, orthopedically and Hearing Impaired) candidates with at least 40% of shall be considered. 20% Weightage marks for Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) of the State Government for Physical Education candidates will be considered on the basis of Written Marks + Incentive Marks. 20% Weightage marks will be arrived by limiting total marks to 150 only.
Steps to download AP TET Answer key
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the answer key.
- Go to the official website of AP TET.
- Click on the ” Click Here for the APTET – 2018″ link.
- Then a window will appear before you, in which you can see “AP TET Answer key”.
- Click on that link, fill your respective Reference ID/Roll no. the number to get you admit card.
- Now your answer will appear before you. It will be available in pdf format. Candidates can download it and verify it from the initial keys provided by the authority.
Note: Candidates can raise an objection as per the schedule only. No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR answer-sheets will be entertained after scheduled date.
AP TET May 2018