AP TET Application Form May 2018- Department of School Education has released AP TET Application form for the examination to be held in June 2018. Candidates who wish to apply can apply through the official website or by following the direct link given below. Candidates who aspires to become a teacher for class I – VIII can apply after making sure that they successfully satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria. AP TET 2018 will consist of two examination paper – I and Paper – II. Paper – I is for Candidates applying for Class I to V and Paper – II is for Class VI to VIII. Candidates can check all the details regarding AP TET Application Form May 2018 from the page below.
AP TET Application form May 2018
AP TET Application form for May 2018 exam has been released online on May 05, 2018. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. Check the detailed schedule given below for AP TET Application form May 2018.
|Online submission of application||05 to 23 May 2018|
|Application fee submission||05 to 22 May 2018|
|Examination Dates||Paper.I-10 to 12 Jun 2018
Paper.II-A- 13 to 15 & 17 to 19 Jun 2018
Paper.II-B- 21 Jun 2018
- Apply online: Click here to apply online for AP TET Exam may 2018.
- User Manual: Click here to check the user manual.
Official website: aptet.apcfss.in.
AP TET Application form May 2018 Application Procedure
- Go to official website
- Click on the application form.
- A dialogue box will open with Online Application
- Fill the all-important details and fields which are important.
- Enter the Journal Number issued by APONLINE or e-Seva / Mee Seva with the correct date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- Attach the photo in *jpeg format ( with dimensions 3.5X3.5 cms and size not more than 50 kb) and signature which are scanned.
- Tick on declaration and enter verification code.
- Cross check the application form when it is that photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Candidate needs to Fill up application form as per the instructions are given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin.
- Preview the page and all the details, if anything has to be edited then edit it otherwise press submit.
- Once the form is submitted, a student will get a reference number, which can be used in further reference.
- After the completion of the application form take the printout of the application form for future assistance.
Note: Applications with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the “Upload” button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press “Back” button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
Application fees payment shall be made online through a payment gateway. Candidates have to make the payment separately for each paper they are applying. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- separately for each paper. On receipt of fee at APONLINE e-Seva the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.