AP TET Books 2023 – Andra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) is a state-level examination that is not difficult to crack. Aspirants who are preparing for AP TET exam must practise with the best books for AP TET to get the anticipated result. First, aspirants must go through the AP TET syllabus and exam pattern to understand the topics based on which questions are asked in AP TET. Thereafter, they can refer to AP TET books pdf to practise and comprehend the topics. Get AP TET books 2023 from this article.
AP TET Books 2023
In order to crack an eligibility exam like AP TET candidates must prepare by referring to informative books that are updated and are suitable according to the syllabus. Candidates can refer to this section for the best books that could be used as a study companion to ace AP TET 2023.
|AP TET DSC 2021 Paper IA ( MATHS, SCIENCE and SOCIAL ) Content and Methodology SET OF 3 BOOKS [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Check Price|
|AP & TS TET CUM DSC ENGLISH GRAMMAR||Check Price|
|CTET and TET Child Development and Pedagogy Paper 1 and 2 for 2021 Exams by Arihant Experts||Check Price|
|CTET and TET English Language and Pedagogy Paper 1 and 2 for 2021 Exams by Arihant||Check Price|
|Mathematics and Pedagogy For CTET/TET | For Class : VI-VIII | Full Coverage of NCERT Textbook | CTET Paper 2 by Ravi Kant Agarwal||Check Price|
|CTET and TET Environmental Studies and Pedagogy for Class 1 to 5 for 2021 Exams||Check Price|
|CTET/TET : Environmental Studies and Pedagogy (Class : I-V )||Check Price|
AP TET Preparation Tips
The biggest question that arises after going through the AP TET exam pattern is how to start preparing for the examination. The AP TET syllabus might look vast and complicated for a beginner but in this section, you can find subject wise guidelines for preparation.
Child development and pedagogy
- The best way to prepare for child development and pedagogy is to refer to the previous year question papers.
- As the AP TET exam is in MCQ format candidates must also consider speed and accuracy and mock tests are the best way to master this
Language I and language II
- For language sections, paragraph based questions are mostly asked. Candidates can practice those types of questions repeatedly.
- Candidates can improve their vocabulary and grammar with IELTS or other language-based videos available on YouTube and other learning platforms
- As for mathematics, NCERT textbooks are the best study guide. Geometry and Trigonometry based questions are usually of the same model as provided in the NCERT textbooks and are often asked.
- Candidates should also practice basic computations without calculators for speed and accuracy
- Previous year question papers and mock tests are the best way to score the most points in the environmental studies section.
- Always refer to standardised textbooks and books with previous year question papers alone
- History, geography, politics and economics till the 12 level along with some current affairs will help you ace this section
- Give special attention to Indian history and the National freedom movement