Commissioner of School Education has finally announced the APTET Result 2018 on March 19, 2018. The result of AP TET can be checked from cse.ap.gov.in or the link provided on this page. Candidates need to enter hall ticket number and date of birth to access it. By comparing the marks secured by the candidates with the APTET cutoff, the candidate has been termed qualified. The qualified candidates will get pass certificate. Learn how to check APTET Result 2018, cutoff, pass certificate details and more information on this page.
APTET Result 2018
APTET result for Paper I and Paper II can only be checked from the login. It will not be sent at the candidate’s address. All the events of Teacher Eligibility Test are as per important dates published at cse.ap.gov.in are as follows:
|AP TET dates||21 Feb to 03 Mar 2018|
|Answer Key will release on||04 Mar 2018|
|Final Answer Key will be available from||12 Mar 2018|
|APTET Result Declaration Date|
- Check Result: Click here to check the AP TET Result 2018
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the Statistics of the Exam.
- Hall Ticket: Click Here for AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
How to check AP TET Result 2018?
Candidates can check Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Result by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- If opted for visiting the official website, then seek the result link and click on it.
- Candidates who will click the link on this page will be directed straight to the result login.
- To access the login, the candidates will have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the result.
The candidates need to enter correct roll number in order to check the result. Candidates can cross-check the number from the AP TET admit card.
How APTET Result 2018 is Calculated?
The score of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the marking scheme. Candidates will get 1 mark for the correct answer and no marks will be deducted for the incorrect response. The marks of the candidates will be matched with the cutoff and that is how the result of APTET 2018 will be determined.
APTET 2018 Cutoff
Commissioner of School Education will term candidates qualified if they will score more than the cutoff marks. The cutoff marks for each category, in both the papers separately, is as follows:
|Community||Percentage of Passing Marks||Passing Marks|
|OC||60% and above||90 marks|
|BC||50% and above||75 marks|
|SC||40% and above||60 marks|
|ST||40% and above||60 marks|
|Differently abled (PH)||40% and above||60 marks|
|Ex-servicemen||40% and above||60 marks|
- This does not include those private school teachers who were not approved by the Competent Authority.
- Such private school teachers will have to appear for TET.
Weightage of APTET 2018 Result
The result of AP TET 2018 will hold 20% weightage in the teacher recruitment of the State Govt. The remaining 80% weightage shall be given to the written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
Just because the percentage of AP TET is less does not mean that the candidate should not take it seriously. It is an important examination and qualifying it is mandatory to get the teaching job.
APTET Pass Certificate
The qualified candidates will be awarded eligibility certificate. It will certify that the candidate has qualified AT TET 2018 and can teach the respective class. The Joint Director, TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh will issue Memos/Pass Certificates in digital format to the candidates.
- The candidates will be able to download the certificate from the official website of AP TET.
The certificate is only valid for a period of 7 years. The duration begins from the date of TET concerned as per CTET. Once the validity of the certificate ends, the candidates may again appear for Andhra Pradesh TET. It should be noted that the candidates will can also appear for TET anytime to improve their score.
Details Mention in AP TET 2018 Pass Certificate
- Name of the candidate.
- Address of the Candidate.
- Registration Number.
- Year/ Month of Award of Certificate.
- Marks obtained in each Paper.
- Class level of its validity (1 to 5 or 6 to 8 or both)
- Subject Area