AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018 – State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018 on November 13, 2018. Now the candidates can take the print out of the application form direct link given below. From the official website i.e. slprb.ap.gov.in candidates can take the print of the application form. The last date to fill the AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018 is November 24, 2018, till 05:00 PM. Candidates can only use online mode for filling the application form. The candidates have to pay the application fee as per there category. The General category candidates have to pay Rs. Rs. 300/-, whereas the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/-. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding AP Police Application Form 2018.
AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018
There are 06 posts under this recruitment, The Board is recruiting 2723 candidates on the post of Police Constable, Warder, and Firemen. The postcodes for PC are 21, 22, 23 and for Warder, the posts are 24 & 25, and for Firemen 26 postcode is defined. The candidates have to choose the postcodes while filling the application form.
|AP Police Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application||12 Nov 2018(PC, Warder & Firemen)|
|Late date to submit an online application form||07 Dec 2018(PC, Warder & Firemen)|
- Click here to Download the Print Application Stage-1 (My Application) for SCT PCs Civil & AR (Men & Women) and APSP (Men), Warder (Men & Women) and Firemen -2018-12-21
- Click here to apply for AP Police Application Form 2018.
Application Fee For AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018
For completing the application for the candidates have to submit the application fee. The application fee is non – refundable.
|Name of Post||Category Wise Application Fee|
|General / OBC||SC/ST|
|P.C., Warder, and Firemen||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment
The Recruitment Board has both modes (online as well as offline) to pay the application fee. And there are several platforms to do that.
- To submit the fee online the candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- If a candidate opts for offline payment mode then he/she can visit AP Online, MeeSeva Centers.
Note: While doing the online payment please do not press the back button or do not leave the window. Otherwise, the transaction could be abort.
How to Fill The AP Warder, Fireman, PC Application Form 2018?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for filling the AP Police Application Form 2018.
- Click at the above-provided link.
- Application Form page will open read all the details mentioned at that page, and then click at the tick if yes square section.
- Thereafter click at the Submit & Continue button.
- Now the candidates have to click on the button “pay amount using credit card/ debit card/ net banking” to make payment.
- Then a new window will open where you have to fill the following details
-> Are you a permanent resident of AP?
-> Community do you belong?
-> Mobile number
-> Date of birth
-> Mobile number
- On entering the details you will be redirected to the payment window. There you can make the payment.
- Thereafter return to this page and choose the payment you used. Mention all the asked details like Select mode of payment, Payment Transaction No./Reference No, Candidate Name (as per SSC or Equivalent), SSC or Equivalent Roll No. (Hall Ticket No.), Candidate Mobile No.
- Thereafter click at the submit & continue button.
- After clicking at the button, Application form filling page open fill and upload all the asked details (Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Educational Details, Upload Scanned Signature, Upload Scanned Signature etc.
- After filling all the details reread the application form page if any incorrect information is mentioned then re-correct the details and after proofreading the page click at the submit & continue button.
- After filling the AP Police Application Form 2018 candidates should take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- It might be possible that candidates will get confused about filling SSC or Equivalent Roll No. (Hall Ticket No.). The SSC hall tickets number is the roll number of 10th class. So don’t be confused.
Admit Card for AP Warder, Fireman, PC 2018
The candidates who will submit the Application before or till the last date, Board will issue them the admit card for preliminary examination. The admit card will be released at the official website at slprb.ap.ac.in. It is mandatory to carry the admit in the examination hall. Otherwise, the board will not allow to attempt the examination. Admit card will contain the name of the candidates, center address, examination name, examination timing, post name etc. The only mode of downloading admit card will be online. The candidates will have to use the login credentials to download the admit card.