APDCL Application Form 2017 : Applications were invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up vacancies in APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL in Group – A & Group – B categories. Online Application process for APDCL Recruitment 2017 had started. Recruitment was only for the candidate who were a citizen of India and domicile of Assam having adequate knowledge in communicating in Assamese and/or local languages will be preferred.
APDCL Application Form 2017
Online Application process for APDCL Recruitment 2017 had started. Eligible and interested candidates were required to apply through online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org or through the link provided below. No other means/mode of application had been accepted. The candidates were required to fill up the information in support of age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned passport size recent coloured photograph along with the signature in the APDCL website at the time of filling their applications online.
|Commencement of Online Application process||24 Sep 2017|
|Closure of Online Application process||20 Oct 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply here: Application Process is over now!
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates. Candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Instructions for Filling up Online Application Form
- Please provide valid e-mail id and mobile number at the time of registration as all communications will be made primarily through the registered e-mail id
- Before applying online, the candidates should keep ready soft copy of scanned image of the
latest passport size photograph (Size maximum of 100 KB with Resolution minimum of 200 x
250 Pixels) and scanned signature (Size maximum of 50 KB with Resolution minimum of 250
x 60 Pixels), both in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only for uploading while applying online
- Please fill up all the Mandatory (*) fields in Application form
- Please choose Post, Branch and Preferences and education qualification correctly
- Please upload Photo & Signature as per the prescribed Size, Resolution
- Once the candidate clicks on the “Finish” button in the Application Form Preview, the candidate cannot make any changes in the Application Form
- Upon final submission of the Application Form, the candidate will be able to pay the Application Fee
- Upon successful payment of the Application Fee only, the Registration Number will be generated and the candidate will be able to view/print the Final Application Form
Documents to be submitted before appearing for the Viva-voce examination (if called for):
- Print out of the Application Form.
- Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate/HSLC or Equivalent Admit Card).
- HSLC or Equivalent Certificate & Mark sheet.
- HSSLC or Equivalent Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Assistant Manager]
- Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Junior Manager]
- Degree Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Assistant Manager]
- MBA or Equivalent Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Assistant Manager(Human Resource)]
- Any Other Qualification Certificate & Mark sheet. [If any]
- Certificate of Proof for Domicile of Assam.
- Caste Certificate. [For OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H)]
- Certificate of Person with Disability. [If Applicable]
- NOC for Employee of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL. [For Employee of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL]
- NOC from Govt./Semi-Govt./Public undertakings. [If Applicable]
- Experience Certificates. [If any]
- Copy of the percentile conversion norms adopted by the University/Institute whereverCGPA/OGPA/GPA or Letter Grade in a Diploma/Degree/MBA or Equivalent courses is
awarded. [If Applicable]
Note : All documents as mentioned above are to be self-attested and to be submitted with original documents (for verification) before appearing in the viva-voce examination (if called for).
APDCL Recruitment Home