APEPDCL Application Form 2019 – The APEPDCL has invited online applications for filling the 2859 posts of Energy Assistants to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in various districts. The application form can be filled online on the official website. The shortlisting of the applications will be done based on marks obtained in SSC and service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract workers. The selected candidates will appear for three additional test which will be qualifying in nature. Selected candidates names will be mentioned in the result. For more information on APEPDCL Application Form 2019 and how to apply, application fees etc check this page.
Latest: The online application form has been released by the APEPDCL. Scroll down below to apply for the same.
APEPDCL Application Form 2019
The candidates in the age group of years 18 to 35 are eligibile to apply. The application form can be filled online online on the website (apeasternpower.com) and no other mode of application will be accepted. The complete schedule for APEPDCL Application Form 2019 is given in the table below.
|Online Application||02 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||17 Aug 2019|
|Last date to make Payment||17 Aug 2019 (07:00 PM)|
|Date of Recruitment process tests (Energy Assistants)||03 Sept 2019 to 07 Sept 2019|
Apply Online: To apply online for APEPDCL Application Form 2019 Click Here.
The payment of application fee is the first step to apply online for the APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 process. Without the payment of the application fee, an applicant will not be able to apply for the recruitment. The candidate has to pay the prescribed fee as detailed below to access the application:
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
The Candidate applying more than one (1) district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district/ Circle (Maximum 3 Circles/ Districts including local circle/ district).
Mode of Payment: The payment of application fee can be done online using a payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of the fee will be available on the website. IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Note: The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the application fee will entitle a total rejection of the application.
APEPDCL 2019 Application Form
The application procedure has to be started by making the payment first. After making the payment don’t forget to check the payment status using the payment status option. The candidates applying for more than one district circle will have to pay a additional fee.
Prerequisite’s to fill the Application Form
- Computer with internet and printer.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Educational Qualification details.
How to fill the application form?
Step 1 – First of all click on the link provided above or visit the official website. Click on the notification and two links will appear in front of you. Click on any one of them.
Step 2 – The option to make the payment will appear in front of you. Click on it and fill the following details.
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Surname
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Number of Circles.
Click on generate OTP and make the payment through online mode.
Step 3 – Check your payment status and if it shows paid move to the next step which is to fill the application form.
Step 4 – Before filling it will ask for the following Information.
- Payment Reference ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Now fill all the fields with all the relevant information such as address, educational details etc.
Step 4 – Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Now take a print out of the application form for future references. To print the application form enter the following details.
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Photograph and Signature Specifications
The candidate has to upload his Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of the application form. Follow the given specifications while uploading the image.
- Paste the photo on any white paper of width 3.5 cm, height 4.5 cm and signature space 1.5 cm. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above-required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in capital letters is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
APEPDCL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant is required to check the eligibility criteria first before filling up the application form. The eligibility norms for APEPDCL Recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must of sound health active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service.
- Candidates’ character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- For in-service Contract Workers working in APDISCOMS, the age at the time of entry into the organization as Contract Worker will be considered.
The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification. Candidates must possess SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
APEPDCL 2019 Admit Card
The call letter for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 will be released as per the schedule. The candidates who will successfully submit the application form will be able to acess the call letter. APEPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the applications. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions issued in notification in their own interest.
APEPDC Recruitment 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, the application form can only be filled once you make the payment and enter the payment reference Id. Only then the application form will open.
Ans : For any problems related to submission of applications, please contact 0891-2582445 between 10:30 Hrs to 13:00 Hrs & 14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs on any working day.
Ans : Only the online mode via the following websites apeasternpower.com, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and 184.108.40.206/JLM19.