|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank has released official notification of Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 which is the largest Bank in the North East Region operating in the State of Assam. Application is invited for the Post of Contractual Probationary Officer and Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in the Bank to augment staff strength and to drive the bussiness of the Bank.Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (In case of in-service candidates). Candidates who are participating in the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
The Application must reach the Office of the Managing Director of the Bank by 5.00 P.M. on 28 Sep 2017.
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 55
- Contractual Probationary Officer – 20
- Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier – 35
- Contractual Probationary Officer – Min 23 years and Max 28 years
- Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier – Min 21 and Max 26 years
Educational Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Application Form for Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 can be downloaded from the official website. All the candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form. The direct link to download and fill the application form is given below.
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only for both the Posts in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order in favour of “ The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati must be furnished alongwith the Application form. Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order will be rejected.
How to Apply?
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & marksheets, experience certificate, Age certificate and other qualifications etc.
Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post / Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address:
The Managing Director
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
For Contractual Probationary Officer
- Educational Qualification – Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. and knowledge of computer.
- Experience – 2 years experience in Banking/Financial Institution/ Treasury management is preferable.
- Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017) – Minimum 23 years and Maximum 28 years
For Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier
- Educational Qualification – Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to the candidates with MBA degree or equivalent having good knowledge of computer.
- Experience – 2 years experience in Banking sector is preferable
- Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017) – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 26 years
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Selection process will be intimated to the shortisted candidates through a letter and will also be published on the website of the Bank.
Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (In case of in-service candidates).
- The Applicant must be Indian National.
- A candidate may be rejected at any stage if his/ her certificates/ testimonials etc. are not found to be in order or as per Bank’s requirement.
- Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Candidates will not be admissible for Travelling Allowance (TA) for appearing in the Written Test/ Interview.
Click Here for Official Notice.