|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
APGENCO is the largest power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh state with installed capacity of 4588 MW, comprising 2810 MW (61.25%) Thermal, 1772.6 MW (38.63%) Hydro and 5 MW (0.12%) Solar Power Stations, contributes 41% of total energy requirement of Andhra Pradesh and want to be best power utility in the Country and one of the best in the World, offers excellent opportunities to professionals. There are total 52 vacancies for the recruitment of Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017
APGENCO has released notification for the recruitment of Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers. The application form for these posts has been released by APGENCO. Candidate who are interesting in these posts can check full information from here or by visiting the official website of APGENCO. The written examination will be held at Vijayawada only. Important dates for the APGENCO recruitment 2017 are given below.
|Online Application Form||13 Nov 207|
|Last Date of Application Form and Payment||20 Dec 2017|
|Date of Written Exam|
APGENCO has been released Application Form for the recruitment of Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers on its official website. Candidate have to select the post first before applying. Candidate must apply for the recruitment before last date i.e. December 20, 2017. After that, no applications will be accepted.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply
Candidate have to follow these steps to apply online. Steps are given below.
- Go to the Official website i.e. www.apgenco.gov.in. or link for directly visit to the main page is given above.
- First you have to do payment then after you will be eligible for the application form.
- In the Payment page, Select the post for which you want to participate.
- Now enter Candidate Name, D.O.B, Mobile No., Community, Gender etc.
- Click on the submit button. Your transaction is successfully done.
- Now when you are doing payment A payment gateway No. is issued and please remember your transaction date.
- Go back and click on the application form link. An application page will be redirected.
- Now enter your payment gateway no. and your transaction date with your D.O.B.
- Upload your photograph by following Photograph criteria.
- Then click on the upload button.
- Your application is registered successfully.
- For open category / General category – Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 300 towards examination fee and Rs. 150/- towards application registration fee).
- For reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) – Rs. 150/-
APGENCO is recruiting for the Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers posts. The vacancies details for these posts are give below.
- Trainee Junior Assistant –
There are total 25 vacant posts.
Pay scale – 18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775.
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officers posts
There are 22 + Backlog(4) vacant posts.
Pay scale – 34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54880-2280-56760.
- For Trainee Junior Assistant
The candidate should possess the following qualifications as on November 01, 2017
1. Must hold the Graduate Degree of BA or B.Sc or B.Com of any university in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act (or) any equivalent qualification.
2. Must have passed Diploma in Computer Applications from any of the recognised University / recognised Polytechnic Institute approved by Director Of Technical Education, Govt. of A.P / Institutions owned by State or Central Government and instructions recognised by Computer Society of India (CSI).
- For Trainee Junior Accounts Officer
The candidate should possess the following qualifications as on November 01, 2017.
- B.Com Frst Class or its equivalent of any recognised university of India.
- First class Post Graduate Degree or M.Com of any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or State Act or any equivalent qualification.
- Pass in IPCC, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Pass in Intermediate Examinations of the Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- For Trainee Junior Assistant
Shall not be more than 34 years as on November 01, 2017 upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC / ST / BC candidates and upto 10 years in respect of PH candidates and Ex. Servicemen 3 years and length of service rendered in the armed force.
- For Trainee Junior Accounts Officer
Shall not be more than 34 years as on November 01, 2017 upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC / ST / BC candidates and upto 10 years in respect of PH candidates and above in respect of VH, OH & 75& above for HH).
Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers posts is given below.
- Written test will be conducted in the following manner.
- Section – A: Numerical ability
- Section – B: Language proficiency
- Section – C: Computer awareness
- Section – D: General Knowledge
Note: Should score minimum 30% marks in each section otherwise shall be treated as disqualified.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for OCs – 30%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%.
- Only the candidate who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be selected as per rules in vogue.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Head Quarter or District / Generating stations as per their rank in the general Merit List.
- Candidate have to produce original documents viz. Date of Birth certificate, Educational Qualification certificate/s, Community certificate, physical disability certificate issued by the concerned competent Medical Board.
- The persons already in Government Service / autonomous bodies / other corporations etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees must take print out of the application after properly filled and get it endorsed by his / her employer and keep it with him / her ready, so as to , submit the same as and when called for.
- The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification.
Selected candidates shall undergo training for a period of One year. At the time of joining training, they shall have to deposit their original certificates, such as degree, Date of Birth, caste and Study / Residence / Migration certificate and Physically Handicapped certificate. During the period, they will be paid initial scale of pay according to their assigned post with usual allowances admissible at the place of training.
For Trainee Junior Assistant
For Trainee Junior Accounts Officers
Official website: www.apgenco.gov.in.
For more information download advertisement for Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Accounts Officers –